Can I turn off the mastery point notifier?

Practically every time I exit combat or close my map and various other things I get a popup on my screen telling me to spend mastery points. I have 5 points available right now, but I don't want to spend them as I only need 3 more to get the final part of the pact mastery and want to get that before I move on to another part of it. But I maxed my exp on all of the lines in the central tyria mastery as I figured there was no point letting all the extra exp go to waste, but now I have this god damned notification popping up every 5 god damned seconds! How do I make it STOP?!?

I mean exactly this.

https://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o761/Automaton539/gw%20popup_zpsshfozzih.jpg

As stated above, I don't have enough points for the mastery I want so I trained the spares so that the exp I earned between then and getting enough points wouldn't be completely wasted. Now I have this thing popping up every time I leave combat, or do many other things.

That's bloody ridiculous then. Anet needs to fix that. Ok, show me once that I can do it, or even once a day so I don't forget, but not every 5 bloody seconds obscuring my chat log all the time. Even if they simply made it a 30 - 60 minute snooze on the alert, I don't need this popping up in my face all the sodding time. Make it part of the "hide optional alerts" check in the options menu (I tried that already, it had no effect) I get it - I CAN spend points, I don't bloody well want to as I need 3 more for the skill I want to train!!!

Archived