The build is designed to be a cast iron cannon, that mitigates damage through skills, toughness and barriers which takes the edge off of incoming burst while having enough out-going healing to keep your own, and nearby allies health nicely topped up long enough to out sustain the enemy (The runes grant you 20% of all heals on yourself to become a barrier - in theory making your heals 20% stronger). It's an unorthodox build, but i have had relatively good outcomes since I started using this build: wining 8/10 of my last matches and in all the matches I earned 3-4 top stats in either healing, revives and kills. (Only tested in ranked arena gold level, but will try Wow roaming today)
The basic mechanics are simple:
1, Consume condition (self heal, full condi cleanse grants barrier)
2. Blood is power (self and ally heal (proc's blood bond and blighter's boon - grants barrier) gain life force and grant yourself and allies 15 might for 7 seconds)
3. Rise! (Heals through minion health siphon transfer which also grants barrier and mitigates 33% damage for 25 sec)
4. Spectral armor (break stun mitigates 33% damage for 10 sec and gain Life force)
5. Chill to the bone (Stun enemies, gain boons (procs blighter boon for heal - grants barrier) and freezes enemies for 4 sec)
6. Swapping weapons (gain might, proc's blighter boon for heal, grants barrier and cleanse a condi (entering shroud proc's these sigils too)).
Traits and synergies:
1. Augury of Death reduces CD on Rise! and Chilled to the bone making it vital for mitigating damage.
2. Soul eater and blighters boon give great LF and a constant supply of heals and barrier with the spite traits (Reapers might and Siphoned power)
3. Blood bond and blighters boon proc with Blood is power granting might heal and barrier, while bleeding your enemy
4. The vampiric trait combined with Rise! mitigate 33% damage, grant a constant supply of healing and barrier albeit rather low when you 1v1, if you in a group fight or fighting a mesmer and he pops his clones, Rise! Will reduce incoming damage and summons 6 shambling horrors which siphon and transfer health to you (even in shroud) so you can sit back and watch your life bar and barrier climb!
5. Spiteful removal, removes the 5 stacks of vulnerability gained when casting consume condition and in facts heals you instead (also granting barrier)
Fighting is simple, use your GS and shroud when dueling melee class, and axe/WH for ranged or scourge etc. Remember to use your blood is power to grant might and heals and barrier on every CD and shroud 4 (Transfusion to heal up your allies).
Please let me know in the comments if you see any room for improving the build.