Which server to start an OXC guild?

Floz.8904

Hi all,

Quit the game a while back after co-leading a guild and am looking to create a small guild of dedicated players (10-15) to play in oceanic time zone.

What server should I look to start on? Where can we get fights with decent groups?

Looking at t1, t2 or t3. Or even linked server like DR or IoJ.

Any comments appreciated :).

Cheers,

Floz.

I am in GOM currently linked to AR in Tier 2 and the place is pretty quiet during OCX to Sea timezones.There would likely only be 1 tag from each server with the larger group papering all the structures.In terms of roamers, the numbers have dropped as I think most OCX/SEA roamers have gone to Tier 1.I can run around for a couple of hours during OCX/SEA and almost never meet any other roamer, even on weekends.There will still be camp flippers around but those are like pip farmers mostly.

Unfortunately, you should know OCX guild isn't exactly something easy to create. It has even lesser population than SEA. Yet, at the same time, if you go to a server with OCX population, you will have to compete with guilds already residing there. Yet again, you can't go to a non-populated server to build up a OCX guild either, only a large PvX guild has the capability to build up on a dead server which is not possible since you only want a small dedicated guild. So, base on current server status (full/open), I don't think there's any server for you.

@Floz.8904 said:Hi all,

Quit the game a while back after co-leading a guild and am looking to create a small guild of dedicated players (10-15) to play in oceanic time zone.

What server should I look to start on? Where can we get fights with decent groups?

Looking at t1, t2 or t3. Or even linked server like DR or IoJ.

Any comments appreciated :).

Cheers,

Floz.

Carry us to t1. #maguumandesertfinalrest

• 1 month later...

Archived