Need help with generating might

Axl.8924

Is using heat sinc one of the only ways to generate might? I am not having much luck generating a ton of might.

I am running the standard build from snowcrows with the same traits and fresh air build.

Also:I could have sworn there were more ways to generate might in the past.

you can cap might for your grp even without fire overload, provided you have the boon duration and the right weapons combination (scepter / wh namely)

SO you precast dragon tooth (blast) -> Wildfire -> phoenix (blast) -> aftershock (blast) -> heatsync -> (swap earth) -> sand squall (blast).Granted this is for a support tempest variant (aftershock n all that), but might generally isnt an issue with it.Im sure you can still get ~15 stacks of might on a dps variant.

It depend a lot of what you want to do with your build honnestly. If it's for group play, you'll have to partly rely on your allies for might stacking and use the snowcrow build but if you want to solo there is plenty of ways to increase your personnal might gen. Taking the fire magic traitline or making use of fire overload/combos can do but you can also make use of a solo build.

I mean, you just need to take a few shouts, the shout trait and take rune of aristocracy to build might like crazy, for example.

@Dadnir.5038 said:It depend a lot of what you want to do with your build honnestly. If it's for group play, you'll have to partly rely on your allies for might stacking and use the snowcrow build but if you want to solo there is plenty of ways to increase your personnal might gen. Taking the fire magic traitline or making use of fire overload/combos can do but you can also make use of a solo build.

I mean, you just need to take a few shouts, the shout trait and take rune of aristocracy to build might like crazy, for example.

Is going fire recommended you think? I mean im doing a power dps but having a bit of might generation is nice.

My intention is eventually to move on to becoming a full on buffer, but I lack the concentration and healing power to become a full on buff bot.

I also imagine its very situational to the point that I have to think very hard.

The major trait in fire spec works with every skills, even some sigils and traits like sigil or air or Sunspot : with the 2 stacks in pvp/wvw it can go fast.con : it doesn't work if fire is the "secondary" attunement if you're weaver, it doesn't work with arcanes traits like the dodge or the shield;

But for group content it is so easy for others classes you don't need an elem to prebuff nor in middle of fight to use 10 skills for 9 mights and 10sec fury.

Archived