[NA][Dragonbrand][PvX] South of Heaven Seeking New Friends for WvW and Random PvE!

CarkParson.6140

South of Heaven is a multi-game community with a Guild Wars 2 group playing on Dragonbrand! We'd love to meet some new and veteran players looking for a smaller casual guild! Read on to find out more about who we are and whether we'd be a good fit for you.

Who is SoH?

We are a multi-game community with almost 15 years of history in the MMO world. We've done everything from super hardcore raiding and open world PvP to ultra casual fun running in nearly ever major MMO. Our average age is probably in the mid-late thirties, and we have a relatively even mix of men and women gamers.

We strive to be all inclusive and welcoming, which I think shines through the most in our code of conduct and our stance on the five dirty words of gaming.

Why Should You Play with Us??

That's a great question! We are a great fit for anyone who:

• Wants to try a bit of everything with new and veteran players. We have three nights for GW2 right now: Assorted PvE on Thursday, WvW on Saturday, and Fractals on Sunday.

• Is looking for a casual, no pressure group. We're definitely a casual guild, and we're a great fit for people who want to log in for scheduled events without any pressure to be online every night. We have no requirements related to how you play, skill level, or any other similar factor.

• Doesn't want to get lost in the crowd. We have roughly 50 players actively playing at least one of our games, and about five of them are currently playing GW2.

• Wants to play with fun and interesting people! I think we're pretty fantastic, but I'm also more than a little biased.

How do I join?

We have two options for entrance into the guild:

• If you just want to join the guild for GW2 and don't really have any interest in joining our broader gaming community, send me (CarkParson.6140) an in-game mail and I'll invite you. GW2 only members are still expected to follow our code of conduct (linked above).

• If you're interested in joining us for GW2 and possibly other games as well, please review this forum post for instructions on how to apply to the guild.

Archived