Post Your Most Current OP Build

Chilli.2976

Since everyone is QQing about this class and that class been OP - the BEST solution is share your current build which is OP - then we can all live like happy family with balance.

OP class vs OP class = balance, then it comes down to the skill of player.

I'll Start;

Curse Scourge https://bit.ly/2SR5bC2Full DPS - you can change travelers to nightmare if you have a decent support - enjoy the wins.

Terrorflame Scourge: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNArfWnE9Cd9i92AO9Cs9ilgBLaAEAKXUXhpwvSvu2XHsA-jpxHQB+7IA8tTAgCfAAA4QAwvyATY/BA100% fear duration, Fear deals damage, causes torment and torment causes burning.

Speedy Reaper: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNBhOD7kjGo1Gs2Gw4GgeTscMYR9stVAg6H8EiVx5wf4RE-jpxHQBA4gA8tLAQBPCAKpMQL2fwfPAAAPerma 66% swiftness, curses line instead of spite gives boon corruption but more importantly plague sending means you don't need plague signet, so you free up a slot for spectral grasp. Pull enemies from 1200 into reaper shroud with full life force, chase down running enemies or flee yourself if things get dicey. Probly my fav build rn.

@kodesh.2851 said:

@"Stand The Wall.6987" said:terror scourge
^^ Change chilling darkness to terrifying decent, so you get that sweet cascade of torment and burning off of fear :)

that trait combo doesn't work.

editnvm. I swear it didn't a couple weeks ago. idk. maybe the cd threw me off (the hidden icd of terrifying descent).

zerk soulbest sniper. not viable against most teamcomps but alwas playing it if enemy team doesn't have classes with teleports. can easily snipe down reaper/scourges and then kill anyone trying to ress them with gs2/worldly impact hitting for up to 20k

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQJARTnE8CN8itCCOsActgl8AL/9Wf7vPhglQGYJAUAaAlMtDA-jpBHQBNpMg4uAAP8QA0h9HO4RAAAPAAA

I wouldnt call this op of any kind but it is the build that i use. It has some very nice burst if you do it right and some decent survivability with 2 stone resonance and the trait. If used correctly it can bolster your hp 15k to absorb almost any burst that comes its way but you have to use it preemptively. Witch takes some kind of psychic powers to use effectively becuase its 1k barrier per tick for 5 ticks. And i belive if u have poision on u it will make the tick even worse. But it all ele has for survivability soo i use what the devs give me. It doesn't have much in long term fighting but if u can manage to land ur burst it will scare/or kill what ever it touches. It is really weak to condi but with the teleport you should be able to clear the distance quick enough to disengage and retarget to something else to surpise burst on.http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJArdnUMAt4idOA+4C8RglGArILcFmCCVgAwH8OT/pD1A-jJxHABZs/A8nAgrLDAwDAAA

my current most OP and favourite is oneshot soulbeast!k8nSj3I.gif

what does it do?hits with a stun from stealth and then pummels the target with multiple crits at around 17k each (i've had many land for over 20k)stuff dies...

6iS57OL.gif

and its super easy to play too!initiate with either: longbow 3 for stealth, or smoke assault (beast skill) for evade, teleport, might and damagethen activate "Sic Em!", switch to Greatsword and kick the target with "Takedown" (beast skill),instantly hit them with a 16-20k maul, followed by hitting them with Hilt Bash and another 16-20k maul,and if they're still not a giant puddle hit them with a 20k Worldly Impact!50-65k dmg in several hits, not too shabby!

@"Liewec.2896" said:my current most OP and favourite is oneshot soulbeast!k8nSj3I.gif

what does it do?hits with a stun from stealth and then pummels the target with multiple crits at around 17k each (i've had many land for over 20k)stuff dies...

6iS57OL.gif

and its super easy to play too!initiate with either: longbow 3 for stealth, or smoke assault (beast skill) for evade, teleport, might and damagethen activate "Sic Em!", switch to Greatsword and kick the target with "Takedown" (beast skill),instantly hit them with a 16-20k maul, followed by hitting them with Hilt Bash and another 16-20k maul,and if they're still not a giant puddle hit them with a 20k Worldly Impact!50-65k dmg in several hits, not too shabby!

You're like the 20th person to post that gif as thier own build and gif... either that or you posted this gif and build 20 times lol

@"sephiroth.4217" said:You're like the 20th person to post that gif as thier own build and gif... either that or you posted this gif and build 20 times lol

hmm, i think i've posted it maybe twice before :pand i think it was probably in "X is OP" threads like this one, so i hope i'm not considered to be spamming it! XD

Archived