getting spanked as a spellbreaker

Meteo.2918

I'm pretty new to pvp in general and played around 5 games so far and I'm pretty much getting insta-gibbed at every encounter. Usually what happens is once I'm in range I get bursted 20k damage and by the time I get a few skills off I'm dead. What am I doing wrong or not doing? Im running the pvp build I found on metabattle. Should I try another class?

Recently warrior got heavily nerfed in spvp, but usually to become good at a profession you need time.You said you are new, what do you expect? To run in spvp and kill everyone?

There are many things to know about spvp first is having a good build, second is learn your class role: support, side noder, duelist, team duelist, rotation damage dealer, bunker and third learn the build you are playing what is and what is not capable of.

Play a lot of game in unranked first and start to learn, watch videos a lot. You will die a lot, and being 5vs5 if your teammates do bad, you will do bad as well, that's why spvp is full of toxic raging people.

The most important rule is playing something you have fun.

@Meteo.2918 said:I'm pretty new to pvp in general and played around 5 games so far and I'm pretty much getting insta-gibbed at every encounter. Usually what happens is once I'm in range I get bursted 20k damage and by the time I get a few skills off I'm dead. What am I doing wrong or not doing? Im running the pvp build I found on metabattle. Should I try another class?

You should get more in to detail how you play and what's your greatest issue. Videos or stuff like that.Meanwhile you can watch streams of some good Warrior streamers, I don't recall any at the moment but I am sure others here will tell you the right names.

@losingcontrol.1084 said:Recently warrior got heavily nerfed in spvp, but usually to become good at a profession you need time.You said you are new, what do you expect? To run in spvp and kill everyone?

There are many things to know about spvp first is having a good build, second is learn your class role: support, side noder, duelist, team duelist, rotation damage dealer, bunker and third learn the build you are playing what is and what is not capable of.

Play a lot of game in unranked first and start to learn, watch videos a lot. You will die a lot, and being 5vs5 if your teammates do bad, you will do bad as well, that's why spvp is full of toxic raging people.

well not running around and killing everyone, but at least last more than a few seconds in a fight. I feel like Im spending more time waiting to respawn then alive.

@Meteo.2918 said:

@losingcontrol.1084 said:Recently warrior got heavily nerfed in spvp, but usually to become good at a profession you need time.You said you are new, what do you expect? To run in spvp and kill everyone?

I feel like Im spending more time waiting to respawn then alive.

That's because you are =D Everyone new to PvP is...Get some people to duel you to learn how to not die too quickly. When you wont die too quickly then you'll have time to think about rotation.

Archived