What am I doing wrong?

kahzee.6042

I was hovering around plat 2 ever since the season started. Then wintersday hit and I keep losing matches. I have dropped all the way to almost gold 2. I was playing boonbeast at the beginning of the season and am still playing boonbeast. I dont know why I randomly started losing when I was plat for weeks.

I also dont understand how I can carry people when I keep getting put with bad players.

Any advice?

My guess is the more casual PvP'ers started doing Wintersday activities instead.

This resulting in fiercer competition for those left and a lower pool of accessible teammates, which in turn leads to bigger skill differences in order for queues to pop.

At this point it's mostly about which side of the fence you sit on - it means better teams if high ranked, and worse teams if low rank - which furthers the gap making matchups even harder.

But don't worry, after wintersday is over it'll get better.

To be honest. You probably just about hit your skillevel.It unreasonable to assume, one can only climb.

Sure, bad luck can happen from time to time and if you are at plat 2 skillevel, you will climb back to it in a reasonable amount of time eventually.If not .....you probably never belonged there in the first place and your rating starts to decline to a more "fitting" level.

Im not trying to talk down on you here, but saying that the "system is rigged" or "cant carry my bad teammates" is far less likely than your rating finally settling at a level you belong to.

Archived