Trait art clean up

Kodama.6453

I know, this might be a minor problem right now, but it really starts to annoy me.

There are quite some traits in this game which got a completely changed functionality in the past, yet they still kept their old pictures and they don't represent what the trait does anymore at all.Worst offender is the trait "Applied Force" from the Scrapper for me.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/b/b5/Applied_Force.pngThis trait used to give stability if you are using a gyro skill, hence why the picture shows a gyro with legs and boots. But it got changed to giving the Scrapper quickness if he has might above a certain threshold. This change was made more than 2 and a half years ago and it still has a gyro in the picture, even if what the trait does has nothing to do with them anymore.

There are more examples like that: Minesweeper, Thermal Vision. I am pretty sure other professions (not that familiar with other than engineer) have the same problem.So I wish that with an upcoming major update, that these traits could receive some love from the art team and get new icons.

Archived