VoD/Victory or Death

Age.4190

I am on to VoD with my Guardian done it already with my Warrior took 2.15 hrs .I want to shorten that done by under an hour I gave it shot but it going a little over an hr..What I find hard it when you get off the helicopter and destroy all the 3 turrets and face a boss..I used a rifle on my Warrior but you can't use that on guardian. What is good set up or build to get through Vod in under an hour..I a,m using this. as I changed the build I was .I have seen videos of players doing it in under an hour. using.https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/lkIHorgRw3TSV3QFQHxg7MMU86gIPyVVX1ixG0ZEr33ehkSwIq_TCPKpBn7lNWDQB8xnOqo=s144

Not sure what the actual minimum is but there is limit to how fast you can do that one given the fact that there are several sections where you are forced to wait and there is nothing you can do to speed it up.

The boss you described should be doable quite quickly. Just grab one of the fiery orbs and wait for its attack that sucks stuff in. Throw it then burn. Should be able to kill it within 2 burns.

that is a very tiny picture ...

For Guardian, I suggest using Scepter for ranged attack and at least a Sword summon when you're facing Mouth. Make sure you throw those flaming orbs back at him when he starts to vortex. He will get into pause after that -- if you can break his bar, it will make him take extra damage.

For the dragon champs at the turrets, you have your heal signet that periodically cleanses condi (it also gives a strong heal on activate); Hammer of Wisdom is great for giving you reaction time against the adds that are spewed.

For Zhaitan, there's a tell that he executes before deathpools spawn at the turrets. If you can get used to his tell, you can evacuate the turret and switch to another one in a position outside an existing deathpool to keep damaging him.

Regardless, expect at least 45min-1h for the instance, as Cyninja.2954 correctly pointed out, as most of this time is waiting for events.

That is the Mouth of Zhaitan. The "orbs" I talk about are the flaming rocks that he throws from time to time. You pick these up. When the Mouth stops and opens up to spawn a vortex in the chest, you throw that flaming rock right at him. It will make him vulnerable. From there, you can use your crowd control skills to break his Defiance bar.

Archived