(RESOLVED) Annual Traditions Not Registering

Donari.5237

Last night I completed the Wintersday Traditions (Annual) achieve, all but Leaping Above the Snow, and got credit for it. But I'm still showing Annual Traditions at only one completion (from last year when it began and I certainly did not ever beat the JP for that one, this year is the first time I've finished even one try at that). I would really like my 50 AP, please.

A screenshot of my Achievements panel just now:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/375715891280609285/524319275507515403/unknown.png

EDIT: Helpful players in this thread have pointed out where I erred. I had thought this was year two of the overall achieve (I still do distinctly remember it being a thing last year due to my gratefulness at not having the JP as part of it, but memory is not always reliable). As it is year one, I got my credit and it's just a problem with the UI being very unclear thanks to it not showing the pink/purple completion color.

Please check if the achievement registered by clicking on it. I completed mine this year, and I got the Mini Freezie's Heart:RIYpf3P.jpg

It may be possible that the achievement registered correctly, but because it immediately moves to the next tier, it may appear uncompleted. Next tier is for next year. it should show the amount of rewarded AP when mousing over the +50.

@Donari.5237 said:Last night I completed the Wintersday Traditions (Annual) achieve, all but Leaping Above the Snow, and got credit for it. But I'm still showing Annual Traditions at only one completion (from last year when it began and I certainly did not ever beat the JP for that one, this year is the first time I've finished even one try at that). I would really like my 50 AP, please.

You got your 50 AP. It resets after completion as it is repeatable, as shown above.

I will check -- but I thought I was only a few AP away from 29K, and when I noticed this issue I was 3 AP away (still am). You guys could be right, though. It's not like numbers stick in my brain. Thing is it shows +50/1000 and didn't that start last year? In which case I should be at +100/1000 now.

@Donari.5237 said:I will check -- but I thought I was only a few AP away from 29K, and when I noticed this issue I was 3 AP away (still am). You guys could be right, though. It's not like numbers stick in my brain. Thing is it shows +50/1000 and didn't that start last year? In which case I should be at +100/1000 now.

It did not. It started this year starting with Halloween.

Archived