Gen2 Legendary Longbow - Pharus, thoughts?

@FrizzFreston.5290 said:Clearly it isnt legendary enough when it doesnt at the very least shoot arrows made of living organisms or spirits thereof. Thats the legendary standard for bows right?

It seems the projectile effect is the last thing people complain about. In fact a lot of people like it. But they, like myself, have problems with the model of the skin not being unique enough. It certainly looks fine, but is it legendary? I don't think so, considering there are a few skins that already look similar to this bow minus the effect.

@Emprer.7256 said:

@FrizzFreston.5290 said:Clearly it isnt legendary enough when it doesnt at the very least shoot arrows made of living organisms or spirits thereof. Thats the legendary standard for bows right?

It seems the projectile effect is the last thing people complain about. In fact a lot of people like it. But they, like myself, have problems with the model of the skin not being unique enough. It certainly looks
fine
, but is it
legendary
? I don't think so, considering there are a few skins that already look similar to this bow minus the effect.

Maybe its an introvert legendary, its power doesnt show outwards but inwards. like excalibur in most cases is a shinier generic looking sword.

@sevenDEADLY.5281 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:There are already threads on this topic. Maybe use those?

Checked and double checked the guild wars 2 general discussion forum. This is literally the only forum post on this topic. But hey at least you told someone to cross their Ts and dot their Is, regardless if you were correct or not.

There were 2 before you posted fyi. One has been deleted or merged and the other was worthless anyway. So they were right, but at time of your posting you wouldn't have found them anyway, so no big deal either way

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:There are already threads on this topic. Maybe use those?

Checked and double checked the guild wars 2 general discussion forum. This is literally the only forum post on this topic. But hey at least you told someone to cross their Ts and dot their Is, regardless if you were correct or not.

There were 2 before you posted fyi. One has been deleted or merged and the other was worthless anyway. So they were right, but at time of your posting you wouldn't have found them anyway, so no big deal either way

Yes there was actually a pretty big thread already about the new legendary longbow.

Anyways, from what I've seen so far in the trailer the new longbow is not my style. Kudzu is though. And I like the fact they didn't make another leafy/natury longbow so there is something in it for all of us and matches other styles better. Have to see what it really looks like when it releases.

Anet, can we maybe get a quiver to match that phancy* new legendary longbow ? Would be nice to have a quiver to match it ,shooting white arrows while having a quiver with normal or fiery arrows,not quite nice. Tbh i would prefer a chaos style quiver or even the style of the legendary longbow...i would be ok,not so much,with a ghostly one...So,any chance for that to happen?

Archived