How long since something has been in Gem Store?

I swore there was a site or something I heard about at one point where you could see the last time something was actually available to buy on the gem store, but I can't seem to find anything like this anymore (if it ever existed in the first place). I know about gw2timer.com, but all I see there is to get a notification when something is available again. So is there actually a site or a way to know how long it's been since something was in the store? I know this may seem irrelevant to some, but to me it's not. There's a couple things I've really been wanting, and haven't seen in the store in ages, and it's lessening my enjoyment of the game not being able to outfit my character the way I want them to be. :/

@"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:I don’t know of a site that has a list of names and times. I use the forum search on this thread to check for last time offered.

Oh good, using that method the gem store items I'm looking for have never been listed in that thread according to my search, which means it's been over a year (since we got the new forums). Anet really needs to do better than this, rotate stuff in and out of the store faster, and make sure they put stuff back up more regularly...because I know there's things that have been in and out of the store more than once in the last YEAR AND A HALF!

@Davion Roth.6709 said:

@"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:I don’t know of a site that has a list of names and times. I use the forum search on
to check for last time offered.

Oh good, using that method the gem store items I'm looking for have never been listed in that thread according to my search, which means it's been over a year (since we got the new forums). Anet really needs to do better than this, rotate stuff in and out of the store faster, and make sure they put stuff back up more regularly...because I know there's things that have been in and out of the store more than once in the last YEAR AND A HALF!

What item are you looking for?

Archived