Raid instabillities — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Raid instabillities

I think it would be fun idea what does everyone else?

Comments

• Talindra.4958Talindra.4958 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 20, 2018

@Laila Lightness.8742 said:
    I think it would be fun idea what does everyone else?

No.. cos same as fractal.. I quit doing them already lol too much hassle boring and annoying insta
    I know the intention of insta to make old boring map feel more dynamic but.. instead of feeling more dynamic, I find frustration more with pugs than fun... eventually one day I just stop doing it until now

Death is Energy [DIE] in EU
    Envoy's Herald, CoZ, VitV, DD, SS, The Eternal, LNHB, Champion Magus, Champion Phantom, Wondrous Achiever etc.

• Turin.6921Turin.6921 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 21, 2018

Raids rely a lot on speed clearing. Tournaments and a lot of meta-game relies around that. Random instas will kill any kind of competition on the matter. Bad idea probably. I think the human element and the difficulty of the encounters give enough variety to keep thing fresh enough without random instas. No need to kill competition to solve a problem that does not exist.

• phs.6089phs.6089 Member ✭✭✭✭

I rather they get rid of instabilities in fractals.

Mr. Z, open this gate. Mr. Z... Mr. Z, tear down this wall!

• Malediktus.9250Malediktus.9250 Member ✭✭✭✭

I think it would be fun, make it a raid hardmode

• thrag.9740thrag.9740 Member ✭✭✭

no thank you

• Gambino.2109Gambino.2109 Member ✭✭✭

Nope... please no... keep that junk in fractals.. if you want that just do fractals.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.