Where O where is Kodama?

GW Noob.6038

@Nemezijus.6851 said:Kodama is there where wiki says it is. From the East waypoint you need to jump off the ledge two levels down and land on the ground then walk back Eastwards and you will enter the cave are with lots of flax (great farming spot for flax btw) and nearby you will find Kodama.

I'm standing in the spot (right next to the 'Peace Grounds' POI) where the wiki says it is...there's nothing here.

@GW Noob.6038 said:

@Nemezijus.6851 said:Kodama is there where wiki says it is. From the East waypoint you need to jump off the ledge two levels down and land on the ground then walk back Eastwards and you will enter the cave are with lots of flax (great farming spot for flax btw) and nearby you will find Kodama.

I'm standing in the spot (right next to the 'Peace Grounds' POI) where the wiki says it is...there's nothing here.

Peace Grounds POI is where Liriodendron is at, Kodama is one level below that. Once you find the flax node farm (circular ring), you know its a right spot.

@Nemezijus.6851 said:

Peace Grounds POI is where Liriodendron is at, Kodama is one level below that. Once you find the flax node farm (circular ring), you know its a right spot.

I found it, thanks.

Archived