An old gripe

madamred.1463

@madamred.1463 said:why o why does making guild siege have to be such a slog. seriously it takes an eternity! something needs to be done

You are specifically meaning the ‘assembler’ in the guild hall correct?

And if yes, I would love the ability to queue up 100, without having to wait after each one to place one, nor having to double click each print.

Would be a great QoL option to be able to ® click the stack and send them all to the assembler. I don’t care as much about it taking 30 seconds each print, but make it so I can ‘set it and forget it’

@Shazmataz.1423 said:Totally agree OP....it's far too slow and a complete waste of time that could be spent having fun. And as for having other guildies put a few on....good luck with that, mine have volunteered but sadly not much siege made.

Please pretty please Anet let us stack more.

I probably have two or three that help sometimes, but you are right. It’s (edit(inky -somehow autocorrect/auto fill put that in lmao)) a poor workaround.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@madamred.1463 said:maybe but i am told to make stacks at a time and am forced to sit here quite annoying

As one of our scribes, I craft a ton of the prints. When the bulk (150-200) are in, I ask guildies to pop in to the guild hall each time they log in to queue up 11 of the prints then start their game. It is far less painful.

That is actually a really great idea.... Mind if I borrow it lol

@starhunter.6015 said:

@madamred.1463 said:maybe but i am told to make stacks at a time and am forced to sit here quite annoying

As one of our scribes, I craft a ton of the prints. When the bulk (150-200) are in, I ask guildies to pop in to the guild hall each time they log in to queue up 11 of the prints then start their game. It is far less painful.

That is actually a really great idea.... Mind if I borrow it lol

As a work around it’s good. Glad I can actually help someone else. :smile:

@Shazmataz.1423 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:This.....isnt a WvW topic lol...

inb4 closed

Crafting guild WvW siege isn't a wvw topic??? You can't be from a guild that only does wvw then...

Sounded more of a complaint of a functionality issue of an aspect physically outside of WvW to me, however I can see how it would also be a WvW topic.

Also, not once did I claim to only be in WvW guilds so I have no idea where that comment came from bud.

Archived