Armor Skins Options

Menzo.2185

Anet, can you bring more armor skins (not outfits) to the game? And maybe some badassss male heavy armors, cause my options are so so so limited.In my humble option, the only good looking heavy armor legs for the male humans are: Vigil's and Mistward armor, maybe Bladed. And for the Charr: Mistward, Legion and Dreadnought.

Phalanx it is very nice, but is an outfitTriumphant and Barbaric is ok.

@Menzo.2185 said:

@Mea.5491 said:

@Menzo.2185 said:Phalanx it is very nice, but is an outfit

? It's an armor skin.

Yeah, sorry. But... need gems

Farm open world events in Istan or Silverwastes. It's easy to make 100 Gold/day in Istan. -> Convert Gold to Gems. -> Armor skin for FREE! Except you have to wait for Anet to bring it back because I don't think Phalanx is available in the Gem Store right now. :open_mouth:

@Mea.5491 said:

@Mea.5491 said:

@Menzo.2185 said:Phalanx it is very nice, but is an outfit

? It's an armor skin.

Yeah, sorry. But... need gems

Farm open world events in Istan or Silverwastes. It's easy to make 100 Gold/day in Istan. -> Convert Gold to Gems. -> Armor skin for FREE! Except you have to wait for Anet to bring it back because I don't think Phalanx is available in the Gem Store right now. :open_mouth:

Really???? LOLI know that

Keep in mind it takes Anet roughly 9 months to make one set of armor that fits each race and sex due to them having to make sure that it overall also matches/doesnt clip(obviously they cant make it perfect across the board.) all the other armors that exist in the game(which is far more than GW1 had.).

@Dante.1763 said:Keep in mind it takes Anet roughly 9 months to make one set of armor that fits each race and sex due to them having to make sure that it overall also matches/doesnt clip(obviously they cant make it perfect across the board.) all the other armors that exist in the game(which is far more than GW1 had.).

9 months? Really? Oh God!!!!I will keep using vigil and mystward then. Damn!

@Menzo.2185 said:

@Dante.1763 said:Keep in mind it takes Anet roughly 9 months to make one set of armor that fits each race and sex due to them having to make sure that it
overall
also matches/doesnt clip(obviously they cant make it perfect across the board.) all the
other
armors that exist in the game(which is far more than GW1 had.).

9 months? Really? Oh God!!!!I will keep using vigil and mystward then. kitten!

I think it's still important you push out your opinion on cosmetics to add to the game.

Also, don't write off outfits so soon. They have some good ones if you want to wear something out of the norm or for certain occasions. They could also present more options to customize or improve outfits along with giving more options for armor skins. Don't assume it's an either-or scenario.

@Menzo.2185 said:

@Dante.1763 said:Keep in mind it takes Anet roughly 9 months to make one set of armor that fits each race and sex due to them having to make sure that it
overall
also matches/doesnt clip(obviously they cant make it perfect across the board.) all the
other
armors that exist in the game(which is far more than GW1 had.).

9 months? Really? Oh God!!!!I will keep using vigil and mystward then. kitten!

yup!!

But, its never a bad idea to continue to ask for more, lets them know that people are still interested!

Archived