Ele is OP and needs nerfs.

mortrialus.3062

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHA god tier what a joke, You have to be kidding me. A class that has like 9 to 12k hp and can be 2 shot easily is op because it can heal itself? What good is being able to heal full health if you can easily be cced and blown up in two hits?

Also a lot of abilities are channeled an weaver is locked out of heal abilities for a while if they go damage.

Try taking advice from others: Play a weaver to see how to counter it and tempest and then you will know how to play.

try being reasonable in a era where you got classes such as reaper who can easily do 20k in a single hit and hit multiple times for 5 to 10k and deadeye and mirage who can blow you up as well.

A class like elementalist needs invuln to survive because it has low hp and cannot survive long, and you want to take the sustain and damage? no.

@Axl.8924 said:HAHA god tier what a joke, You have to be kidding me. A class that has like 9 to 12k hp and can be 2 shot easily is op because it can heal itself? What good is being able to heal full health if you can easily be cced and blown up in two hits?

Also a lot of abilities are channeled an weaver is locked out of heal abilities for a while if they go damage.

Try taking advice from others: Play a weaver to see how to counter it and tempest and then you will know how to play.

try being reasonable in a era where you got classes such as reaper who can easily do 20k in a single hit and hit multiple times for 5 to 10k and deadeye and mirage who can blow you up as well.

A class like elementalist needs invuln to survive because it has low hp and cannot survive long, and you want to take the sustain and damage? no.

Tisbuttajoke

@"Zenix.6198" said:Woah woah woah ....slow down buddythis whole "X is trash and needs buffs" meme was fun and all.But plz dont call for ele nerfs ....knowing Anet they might just do it.

"We increased Churning Earth cast time back to it's original 3.25s and reduced it's damage by 25%"

Hahaha! Kudos to the ele who pulled this off!... He must have channeled, blinked in, and finished in a quick flash. An overplayed move used since 2017. But that doesn't make him OP. Compared to other classes, Guardians, Thieves, Revs, Mesmers and even rangers can do the same thing. Without having to channel a 2 sec ability.

@Don Vega Van Kain.9842 said:

@Axl.8924 said:HAHA god tier what a joke, You have to be kidding me. A class that has like
9 to 12k hp
and can be 2 shot easily is op because it can heal itself?

Rly ?? are you serious ? u already see a Weaver with 9-12k HP ?? Almost all the weaver in pvp are going around with 18-20k HP..... dishonest.

I got less than 12k hp.Point is: eles have less health than say necromancers.They survive through mobility and sustain abilities such as invulns. I could easily get hit by a reaper for 9k multiple times, and insta murdered, so If a ele is pvping, he needs a way to survive, don't you think its selfish to ask for a class to sacrifice all survivability and damage? Im not saying that eles don't have their strong sides, but lets be reasonable and point out exact problems with evidence such as video and a decent footnote on what the problem is, and also knowledge of if you play elementalist to know what the problem is, and not just randomly asking for something to be nerfed because you hate that class.

I don't like flat out asking for unfair nerfs to a class if the person is doing so under the information they might be bad and simply don't want to learn 2 play. This game is a two way side, if you nerf the fun out of elementalists, you end up where it might be fun for you, but bad for all elementalists.

Inb4 another Ele nerf.

Honestly, do you have any idea how long Churning Earth takes to charge? If you got caught in it, then you were standing in it long enough for it to go off. That's on you. The Ele is completely immobile while they are casting it and you have plenty of time to get away.

@Axl.8924 said:I got less than 12k hp.Point is: eles have less health than say necromancers.They survive through mobility and sustain abilities such as invulns. I could easily get hit by a reaper for 9k multiple times, and insta murdered, so If a ele is pvping, he needs a way to survive, don't you think its selfish to ask for a class to sacrifice all survivability and damage? Im not saying that eles don't have their strong sides, but lets be reasonable and point out exact problems with evidence such as video and a decent footnote on what the problem is, and also knowledge of if you play elementalist to know what the problem is, and not just randomly asking for something to be nerfed because you hate that class.

I don't like flat out asking for unfair nerfs to a class if the person is doing so under the information they might be bad and simply don't want to learn 2 play. This game is a two way side, if you nerf the fun out of elementalists, you end up where it might be fun for you, but bad for all elementalists.

I'd expect someone like you Axl to know how to shut down a reaper's burst even as an elementalist. Anyway, you don't seem to understand the thread by itself, which is both sad and amusing at the same time.

@Dadnir.5038 said:

@Axl.8924 said:I got less than 12k hp.Point is: eles have less health than say necromancers.They survive through mobility and sustain abilities such as invulns. I could easily get hit by a reaper for 9k multiple times, and insta murdered, so If a ele is pvping, he needs a way to survive, don't you think its selfish to ask for a class to sacrifice all survivability and damage? Im not saying that eles don't have their strong sides, but lets be reasonable and point out exact problems with evidence such as video and a decent footnote on what the problem is, and also knowledge of if you play elementalist to know what the problem is, and not just randomly asking for something to be nerfed because you hate that class.

I'd expect someone like you Axl to know how to shut down a reaper's burst even as an elementalist. Anyway, you don't seem to understand the thread by itself, which is both sad and amusing at the same time.

That's not my point. Look a deadeye can stealth and shoot you down for a ton of damage, a soulbeast can do a ton of damage, and a mirage also do a ton of damage.

The point is that I d don't think eles need a nerf, and the point the person tried to explain seems rather poor. That person to receive that much damage, they must have been either really bad or just standing around.

Seriously he received 27000 damage from churning earth.

The point is also not that reaper can easily be avoided, but that damage is much higher in pof, and that without decent abilities like sustain, its much more difficult to survive, and eles depend less on the less ineffective large hp that necromancers depend on and die because of their lack of tools, and more on other stuff.

My point is I don't want classes to be nerfed just because someone doesn't want to learn how to counter them.

Archived