[Video] Druid WvW - The BULLY!

Lynnie.7213

@"phaidetublacke.6048" said:You can find Donee's druid build here:

https://goo.gl/p4sHTi

I use Axe/Warhorn as I find Warhorn 4 and 5 to be more beneficial for me and unfortunately the Axe 5 skills will root you in place, which in WvW can have a negative effect on your life expectancy. Just my two yen. :)

Echo of the Pack

That is not the build being run. Note the lol25khp and likely 900+ healing power in the vid.

Just another sustain bunker druid killing people with pets and boons. Basically fastcar without the skill clicking.

@Pregnantman.8259 said:It says on that video's description: 'This footage was taken before rune/sigil change patch.Hope you enjoy it and thanks for watching.'

Sigh . . . I understand that but it was the last time he posted a link to his build that I could think of; my apologizes if it was not good enough for you guys, lol. :)

Echo of the Pack

• 1 month later...

Greetings, pretty dope video. Always loved druid, and I love my bunker soulbeast I use for WvW. I came with a build and gear that might match up to what Donee is using. Not 100% sure what he runs, but I'm sure it's pretty close. You can notice he has a high boon time, also high healing, and probably a good amount of toughness. Reason why I choose the food, and stats for my druid build. Always love your videos brother.Druid

After going through it several times I thought it was something closer to this.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNBHhZakQFaYxWWwkF4axCng5E4CVHO4W6MNn2Ms6bBAA-jVxhABAoPIVlg5t/QHq/ckyv2BDAPnbBu7u7a8//////SBw5MN-w

It has within 100 hp of that in the video, over 900 healing power with the trait and a bit more toughness and power but less boon uptime.

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:Hey man, nice vid. I used to run a Staff/LB build back when I mained druid (one of my fav builds I made/ran). I know that Axe got some good buffs, however why no LB?

Thanks. I prefer axe over lb because of the chill and weakness. LB is only really useful on high crit chance + ferocity builds where Rapid Fire hits hard.

Archived