Best Weapon Skin in the game ? Orchestral Weapon Showcase with ingame Music Effect !

Lasiurus.4067

@Ashen.2907 said:Not my cup of tea,

So you're saying, you want to see the Black Lion Samovar & Dinnerware Weapon set?

• Focus = Teapot, of course

! The torch is a tea warmer, with votive.! The bows are tea strainers.! The dagger is a knife, the sword a shrimp fork, the greatsword a dinner fork.! The hammer is a crab cracker, the mace a crab hammer.! * The shield a salad bowl.

Orchestral is also one of my favorite sets: it doesn't follow standard tropes closely, fun sounds, a lot of fun themes (I especially like combining sword & board, for a musician's bow & cello). And, for a change, I like the actual design. No adornments that stand out like a sore thumb, colors that can be matched with armor dyes, and a consistent theme.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

So you're saying, you want to see the Black Lion Samovar & Dinnerware Weapon set?

!
    The torch is a tea warmer, with votive.!
    The bows are tea strainers.!
    The dagger is a knife, the sword a shrimp fork, the greatsword a dinner fork.!
    The hammer is a crab cracker, the mace a crab hammer.! * The shield a salad bowl.

Orchestral is also one of my favorite sets: it doesn't follow standard tropes closely, fun sounds, a lot of fun themes (I especially like combining sword & board, for a musician's bow & cello). And, for a change, I like the actual design. No adornments that stand out like a sore thumb, colors that can be matched with armor dyes, and a consistent theme.

Dagger should be a serrated steak knife obviously. The shield should be a silver seving platter. The salad bowl would be better of reserved for the role of helmet in the matching armor set.

I think the orchestral set is artistically quite lovely. Kudos to the dev(s) responsible for the design. I do tend to prefer more realistic looking designs for actual use in gameplay.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

!
The torch is a tea warmer, with votive.!
The bows are tea strainers.!
The dagger is a knife, the sword a shrimp fork, the greatsword a dinner fork.!
The hammer is a crab cracker, the mace a crab hammer.! * The shield a salad bowl.

Yes exactly ! I can understand the non-serious design does not fit to everyone.But still, I love it !

Archived