EWP wp's not showing if you are on a different map.

DemonSeed.3528

I've noticed in the last few weeks now that ewp calls that get linked in /t are not appearing on map, if you are from another map. However if you tp quick enough, you can still see the ewp available on the map that the ewp was called from. Anyone else experiencing this? It's not all the time of course, but enough times to make me notice.

Yeah that is still another long standing issue - increasing the ewp time duration does not fix the initial problems like having it kick you to spawn even if you take it on time. It needs a guaranteed wp to location, and if you happen to be in the middle of loading while it flips, only then should it wp you to spawn but not before that happens.

@DemonSeed.3528 said:I've noticed in the last few weeks now that ewp calls that get linked in /t are not appearing on map, if you are from another map. However if you tp quick enough, you can still see the ewp available on the map that the ewp was called from. Anyone else experiencing this? It's not all the time of course, but enough times to make me notice.

Yeap, can confirm. This has started happening in the last few weeks.

@DemonSeed.3528 said:Yeah that is still another long standing issue - increasing the ewp time duration does not fix the initial problems like having it kick you to spawn even if you take it on time. It needs a guaranteed wp to location, and if you happen to be in the middle of loading while it flips, only then should it wp you to spawn but not before that happens.

After this long, I'm gessuing that it's intentional and there's no easy fix to that. Prob because Anet can't control the the load time of everyone's individual computers and it would be game breaking if someone spawns on the ewp inside the keep few minutes after the keep flips

Archived