Reward track exp farming?

mrauls.6519

@"mrauls.6519" said:Looks like I'm going to be crying myself to sleep lol...

Thanks

If you're not that interested in the gamemode but desperately need something from a wvw reward track, mindlessly follow a tag around for a few hours while throwing out AoE's where needed. Put something on Netflix and you'll only need to sort of pay attention to the game when there's a big fight happening. Participation decay is actually really lenient. As an added benefit, you'll get some extra loot. The gamemode "pays" a lot better than it used to.

Star Trek DS9 got me through my second round of pve map completion, that's much more of a chore.

~ Kovu

@Kovu.7560 said:

@"mrauls.6519" said:Looks like I'm going to be crying myself to sleep lol...

Thanks

If you're not that interested in the gamemode but desperately need something from a wvw reward track, mindlessly follow a tag around for a few hours while throwing out AoE's where needed. Put something on Netflix and you'll only need to sort of pay attention to the game when there's a big fight happening. Participation decay is actually really lenient. As an added benefit, you'll get some extra loot. The gamemode "pays" a lot better than it used to.

Star Trek DS9 got me through my second round of pve map completion, that's
much
more of a chore.

~ Kovu

Thanks. I wish map completion wasn't mandatory... Like do it once and you can rebuy gifts using a certain currency lol...

Archived