Faulty checkpoint

Leigh.6083

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I'm at the part in A Star To Guide Us where you need to escape on the raptor from the Brandstorm in the Mists. I got through the jumping platforms to just before the portal, misjudged my jump, died.And now every time I restart from a checkpoint, I'm taken to the very back of the map and the Brandstorm is right behind me - it's simply not possible for me to complete the episode.I can't restart the episode either! So I'm just stuck at this part because of how the checkpoint works - it takes me too far back to outrun the Brandstorm.

I hope this gets sorted soon. In the mean time, happy holidays!

Hi Leigh, I don't know if you play on EU servers (checked your name there but you were offline if you do). You can still continue at that chapter even if you cannot restart the episode. All you need is a friend/guildie/someone willing to take you into this story instance. Even if you would fail the jumps and the other person manages you will be rewarded for the succession as long as you accept the story progression. It should complete that way :) (I did so last week for a friend that kept struggle with jumps). Shame I didn't find you online otherwise I would have helped you out directly.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I followed your advice and finally completed the episode with the help of a guildmate, so thank you for that!

However I still think the checkpoint should be fixed as you should be able to complete the story mode solo. There was no way I could have have gotten through it on my own.

Archived