Condi renegade gear and build assistance

voodoo.7412

Hi guys im new to rev but old player never played rev before anyway while i was farming i seen this condi renegade with short bow mace/axe that melt foes so quick well i did pm the guy but no response any idea what that solo condi build is and what gear he use cause i created a rev and i want to play something similar for open world solo pve .thank you

It is probably Snowcrow's build. Though it is meant for raids, it is actually pretty good at doing everything.. There's a lot of fine tuning you can do to this build, though. For overworld use, I run Diabolic Inferno over Maniacal Resistance in the Corruption line, and Incensed Response over Spirit Boon in the Invocation line.

@"Blood Red Arachnid.2493" said:It is probably Snowcrow's build. Though it is meant for raids, it is actually pretty good at doing everything.. There's a lot of fine tuning you can do to this build, though. For overworld use, I run Diabolic Inferno over Maniacal Resistance in the Corruption line, and Incensed Response over Spirit Boon in the Invocation line.

These are the traits I run as well. I'm not a raider, so instead of nightmare or baelfire runes, I run tormenting runes for the extra bit of healing, and sigils of torment instead of sigils of earth because they synergize so well with tormenting runes.

@"Blood Red Arachnid.2493" said:It is probably Snowcrow's build. Though it is meant for raids, it is actually pretty good at doing everything.. There's a lot of fine tuning you can do to this build, though. For overworld use, I run Diabolic Inferno over Maniacal Resistance in the Corruption line, and Incensed Response over Spirit Boon in the Invocation line.

And Vindication in the Renegade line. This trait will give you a massive amount of might stacks in pve, especially when fighting multiple enemies.

@"DiogoSilva.7089" said:

@"Blood Red Arachnid.2493" said:It is probably
build. Though it is meant for raids, it is actually pretty good at doing everything.. There's a lot of fine tuning you can do to this build, though. For overworld use, I run Diabolic Inferno over Maniacal Resistance in the Corruption line, and Incensed Response over Spirit Boon in the Invocation line.

And Vindication in the Renegade line. This trait will give you a massive amount of might stacks in pve, especially when fighting multiple enemies.

^this. It’s also generally better against a lot of open world bosses as a lot of them have quite large hitboxes

Archived