This Christmas... — Guild Wars 2 Forums

This Christmas...

I would like to ask that every young/cub NPC creature to be made neutral instead of hostile... feels bad man
(Sry if this as been posted before)

Whish you folks(community and Anet) a merry Christmas!

Formula for success: Rise early, work hard, strike oil.

Comments

• jbrother.1340jbrother.1340 Member ✭✭✭

@Regh.8649 said:
    I would like to ask that every young/cub NPC creature to be made neutral instead of hostile... feels bad man
    (Sry if this as been posted before)

Whish you folks(community and Anet) a merry Christmas!

What feels bad?

Gotta thin the pixel herd :)

• Regh.8649Regh.8649 Member ✭✭✭

@jbrother.1340 said:

Gotta thin the pixel herd :)

Here, have my "Thumbs Up" for making me relativize the matter :p

Formula for success: Rise early, work hard, strike oil.

• Dragana.1497Dragana.1497 Member ✭✭✭

Confession: I may have apologized to a bunny or two (or more) after accidentilly killing them. ;)

"I'm not quite what I thought I was but then again I'm maybe more"

• Ashen.2907Ashen.2907 Member ✭✭✭✭

I would love to see more realistic animal behavior in game. Deer that run away at the sight of humans rather than wandering into aoe effects for example.

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Dragana.1497 said:
    Confession: I may have apologized to a bunny or two (or more) after accidentilly killing them. ;)

Bunnies must die because of the evil of not being able to tame the pre searing bunny in GW1.

• If you ever watched that particular Monty Python movie you know why rabbits must die.

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

Plus gw1 players instinctively understand why bunnies must be killed and fast

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Dragana.1497Dragana.1497 Member ✭✭✭

Ah, I never played gw1 so until I do I'll keep apologising. :p

"I'm not quite what I thought I was but then again I'm maybe more"

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Dragana.1497 said:
    Ah, I never played gw1 so until I do I'll keep apologising. :p

And I shall follow you and kill any you leave behind.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.