Taking control of siege

Elrik Gutebad.3452

When you place a siege blueprint and it gets built, as the owner you can take control of that piece of siege. I think this should also apply to the last person who refreshed a piece of siege - the ability of the refresher to take control of the siege. I spend time refreshing siege while other people run past, if I wasn't doing the refresh it would despawn.

A small reward would be to be able to control that siege when the keep/tower is under attack.

Thoughts?

@Elrik Gutebad.3452 said:When you place a siege blueprint and it gets built, as the owner you can take control of that piece of siege. I think this should also apply to the last person who refreshed a piece of siege - the ability of the refresher to take control of the siege. I spend time refreshing siege while other people run past, if I wasn't doing the refresh it would despawn.

A small reward would be to be able to control that siege when the keep/tower is under attack.

Thoughts?

No. Just because you have refreshed it should not matter.

@Elrik Gutebad.3452 said:When you place a siege blueprint and it gets built, as the owner you can take control of that piece of siege. I think this should also apply to the last person who refreshed a piece of siege - the ability of the refresher to take control of the siege. I spend time refreshing siege while other people run past, if I wasn't doing the refresh it would despawn.

Thoughts?

They should just remove siege refreshing, or siege altogether, those are my thoughts

That would just encourage trolling since that just basically means whoever grabs the siege last gets to use it all day.

Better just to remove siege refreshing. It is a mindless activity rewarding those with nothing better to do and makes supply not important enough. Why should people have to stay up 24/7 to do that crap? They can build siege to defend as its needed. Or we should just have arrow carts/cannons in fixed locations and you shouldn't be able to place them manually.

Archived