Gearing up characters for Ascended Trinkets with PoF stats

RUNICBLACK.7630

I'm trying to get squads to revisit PoF for something other than just the Bounties. If you need to gear up a character on the ascended trinkets you are looking a bit of a grind being the price in Trade Contracts 3000 for an Accessory , 1000 for the Amulet, and 1500 for the Rings. You can offset this with some of Living Story season 4 Ascended Trinkets but that is still is only one Accessory and one Ring and the Amulet is only available via the PoF maps. Well the quickest way to get this is through doing the either or both of the two Meta Event in PoF (Maws of Torment or The Serpent's Ire but Maws is much easier to complete and repeat) and one of the rewards is a chest that you can choose 100 trade contracts (the reward chest is limited to once per day per character). I going to be posting on LFG for running this and I will Tag up but I hoping to see a few more people come back to this being as the rewards are easily on par with the newer LS maps on average.

Just for information. I parked all my characters I don’t currently play at the Tomb in Desert Highlands and loot the chests as often as possible (daily is the goal), it doesn’t take long to log and loot, and the trade contracts pile up nicely.Plus all the UnID’d gear you can keep organised on each toon until you think you want to ramp up the magic find to open, or sell them there and then is a tidy profit for a minutes “work”.

Archived