LFG: NA, Social, LGBTQIA+ Centered, Medium-size, Flexible Rep

Jevati.4328

Hello!

I'm on Tarnished Coast (NA) and I don't WvW. I'm looking for a social, LGBTQIA+ centered guild with flexible rep. I can rep at least 50% of the time. The only other guild I'm in is DEAF, and while it's important to me, we don't do many activities, so I'd be spending most of my time with the new guild. (I'm hearing, not Deaf, but I won't be using voice chat 99% of the time.)

I work full time and like to play GW2 a few nights a week after I get home from work. I enjoy festivals, achievement-hunting, helping new players, dungeons, Fractals, and PvP. I've done some raiding (healer druid) but I'm not really looking to get back into that right now.

What I'm not looking for:

• Big guilds (anything over about 120 people)
  • Guilds that say they're "friendly" toward LGBT people but are mostly filled with cishet people
  • Guilds with strict rep requirement
  • Sexualized atmospheres, guild names, etc.

What I AM looking for:

• Friendly people
  • Opportunities to help new players
  • Mostly q u ee r members
  • Chances to help out with events
  • Active Discord or forums
  • No "jokes" that are actually just racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, xenophobia, etc. (if you're reading this and thinking, "Wow, this person has no sense of humor," then your guild is definitely not for me)

What I offer:

• I've been playing since beta, I have a ton of AP, and I know a lot about most modes of the game
  • I'm friendly, warm, positive, and I enjoy helping people
  • I'll be active regularly and help people feel like the guild is truly a home
  • I have all crafting maxed (including Scribe) and can help craft things for people or the guild hall
  • Ideas for events and willingness to help out with them

If you think I'd be a good fit for your guild, please reply here, send me an in-game mail, or whisper me. =D

Archived