a wild hypothesis of the of the water dragon - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

a wild hypothesis of the of the water dragon

2>

Comments

• perilisk.1874perilisk.1874 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:
    And as far as we know, time travel is not possible. Just fractals of possible future.

Tell that to Corporal Bane.

• derd.6413derd.6413 Member ✭✭✭✭

i kinda hope he looks like a deep-sea fish, like an angler fish or a goblin shark

I Have No friends, so I Must pug

• @perilisk.1874 said:

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:
    And as far as we know, time travel is not possible. Just fractals of possible future.

Tell that to Corporal Bane.

Technically, if Bane were canon (we're not sure) then given current lore he's not from future Tyria, but would be from a fractal of possible future, just like the Grand High Sovereign from Infinity Ball. Given that there is no Commando and no Flame Legion having the power of sending golems back in time in the current reality, and the way timelines seem to function in the GWverse is that the future is malleable but only one possibility will be "the future", meanwhile the past isn't malleable at all.

2>
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.