Sword range is shorter than my sword

sephiroth.4217

You are an ele, you hold your sword magically behind your back so when it swings 2 things happen:

1. The dmg is low because you care not to chop your head ...

2. The range seems low because obviously, the sword is behind you - its reach should be lower ...

See. op.. everything is logic. You just have to know how to look for it.

The thing I find more crippling is the speed of it, it’s so painfully slow for no reason at all. A lot of these 1/2s cast times have egregious aftercasts which make it take 3/4s or longer. Don’t even get me started on the auto attacks, would love to see them at 1/4-1/2s casts with almost no aftercast.

@apharma.3741 said:The thing I find more crippling is the speed of it, it’s so painfully slow for no reason at all. A lot of these 1/2s cast times have egregious aftercasts which make it take 3/4s or longer. Don’t even get me started on the auto attacks, would love to see them at 1/4-1/2s casts with almost no aftercast.

Yeah, though on the other hand for example the air sword dual skills are so slow, you can use Updraft (dagger air 5), knock them back, start the skill when you get back up from the updraft, and run slowly into melee range while the skill gets cast and finishes the cast in range. Yeah sword skills are pretty slow for a weapon with less range than dagger :(

And please dont get me started on the skill cancels of eg earthen vortex and rust frenzy when you dare to take a step aside. Slow as hell, low range and rooting on some skills? Really makes me question how this got through alpha, beta und qa -cycles. Well, ok, not really, as we got some gems like dragons tooth for like 5 years :D

Archived