Domain of Kourna cannon events: reprise

Daddicus.6128

OK, after figuring out how to take down those cannon events, now I have another problem: the event I need (for Gandaran service medal) has not come up once while I've been watching today (about 8 hours, on and off, including one three hour stretch continuously watching).

ANet, can we please have a consistent rotation of some kind?

Yeah same here, the best is that hidden Awakened Inquest base Poi that require the mutated rats event chain. Totally stupid whereas the detection range could have been increased to allow player unlocking that poi just by standing outside. But nah..

Will not speak about the useless ones like gandara western and northern aproaches, one without entrance and the other one with an locked door.

The real issue is that some players need an event to fail to complete the achievements, and if you ask people to stop defending vine wall, they don't care...

Gandaran Service Medal. It requires each of the three cannon events be done, once each. I had two of them down, but getting the third took almost a whole day of waiting. I finally got it at 3 AM today.

What I'm saying is that it shouldn't be random. They should have a cycle. Now if I could only get ANet to read this post ….

I thought they all appeared at the same time though. I admit to possibly being mistaken, but I thought after the meta is done, after a small amount of time they all appeared as defence together assuming they were all successfully taken in the pre (which might be compulsory, like i said, i cant fully remember but im sure i noticed a pattern post meta)

@Daddicus.6128 said:No, they appear one at a time, and apparently at random. They do cycle about 10-15 minutes, but which one happens is random.

Randulf, I think you're thinking of the meta events. Those occur all at once, but they don't count for this achievement.

Im not, im def thinking of the right ones because i saw them pop up after the meta and they ticked off for me. I was sure multiple popped last time i tried, but i cant really remember beyond always seeing them about 10-15 mins post meta. Poss a coincidence tho

Archived