(EU/NA) Episode 5: All or Nothing Celebration in the Lornar's Pass (Durmund Priory HQ) on Jan. 8!!!

Michram.6853

I want to organize an event at the Durmand Priory HQ to have some fun together 3 Hours BEFORE the normal release time.

I think the story will begin there, so that's why we should all meet there.

When and Where does it take a place?

On EU Megaserver, Lornar's Pass, Durmand Priory HQ at this Waypoint: [&BOkAAAA=] (copy paste it on your chat in game). January 8, 2019, 3 Hours Before the Normal Release Time: 3PM CET (Central European Time).

Why Are We Celebrating?

Let it be our first big community event in 2019, let's speculate about the story together, let's discuss the fractal: Siren's Reef and the new legendary: Pharus and whatever you like!

How should You prepare?

Just take some Boxes o' Fun, Fireworks, nice tonics, chairs and whatever you want! And most of all be in a party mood. If there are any musicians, bring your harp or trumpet and show off your music skills! Dye your armor in some crazy colors, and prepare your /threaten emote to show Kralkatorrik WE ARE STRONGER THAN HIM!

I hope you will join in and have fun together.

Let's start this New Year together in the celebration mood!

Important info!

Let's also bring this event to NA, please - whoever can help me to organize this event in NA and EU, and tag up 3 hours before the normal patch time in NA server, PM me please!

Aurora Peachy was so kind to respond to me, and She actually will tag up on NA server together with the Members of Peachy Party [PRTY]!

She will also stream this Event on Her Twitch that day!

Spread the Word to your Guilds and Friends all over the world, and let's celebrate it together in our beloved Tyria, Tyria the Undying, The Hope of the Universe, Tyria the Feared (sometimes), Tyria the Beloved, The Eternal Battleground of the Dragons.

See you on January 8!

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurora_Peachy

Archived