How to start my first ascended armour and trinklets for my WvW Scourge?

drKriP.8015

I've been playing this game like for 1 month and have a little play time. I already have full exotic scourge and want to upgrade my armour and trinklets to ascended. I usually play wvw and doesn't play story much. So any tips on getting my first ascended set. I have both expansion and LW Season 4 EP 3 and 4.

You can farm to craft.You can do fotm for drops or tokens for discounted craft/trinketsYou can do wvw for drops or tokens for discounted craft/trinketsYou can do pvp for tokens to buy.You can do raid for drops or tokens to buy.You can do world boss for dropsYou can do living story for tokens for trinkets. I think is LS3 stories.You can get some ascended off achievements.

If you want to hardcore it, I believe fotm or is raid the fastest? Provided you to clear on first try.

If you like WvW you can get ascended gear from the Skirmish Supervisor. If you like PvP in general, you can also play sPvP for the corresponding rewards from there but keep in mind that you need to play during an active season in ranked to get them.

Edit: With the Grand Master marks the armors and weapons are quite expensive. But if you don't want to wait for armor-box drops or get tailor or 500 it might be your best bet. The trinkets however are good because you can also stat-swap them.

Archived