What's the class that will allow me to jump into an enemy-zerg? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

What's the class that will allow me to jump into an enemy-zerg?

TwiceDead.1963TwiceDead.1963 Member ✭✭✭

Okay, I am up for doing some stupid plays, It's just the season for it.

What's the class that will allow me to jump straight into an enemy-zerg, do my somewhat decent damage uninterrupted for 4-6 seconds-ish, then die a glorious death?
At first I thought Scrapper! It allowed me to do that for a time when double elixirs were a thing, and even escape!

But then I thought NO! I am not looking to escape! This is a time for COMMITMENT! Kill the enemy-zerg single-handedly or DIE TRYING!
So yeah. Scrappers out. That leaves Warrior. If I wanted to do these stupid plays semi-successfully(dependingentirelyonhowyoujudgesuccess), I assume Warrior would be best? They have some nice stances. But then, what would by gear be...? More so, what would the BUILD be?! I think Spellbreaker would be good, it has that handy little full-counter, which while it doesn't do much damage, might buy me that additional second to be a nuisance!

Help me out you WvW wiszzards you...

Jokes aside, I want to jump into an enemy-zerg, be a nuisance, do some good for the zerg, and maybe survive afterwards... But honestly the last one isn't a priority.

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.