New Airship uses...what should it be?

Temujin.7356

So I was thinking, how about an Guild Airship with your logo plastered on the side as you venture into the unending ocean. It would act like a port station (like Siren's landing where there's just one waypoint but 4 pay to use portals). That's right, guild-cash! Pay to use our airship portal and all the money can be used for the guild hall's upkeep. Just to be clear, it's not a guild hall but kinda like a vendor outpost when upgraded. With enough points guilds can pay to buy a guildship, setup somewhere in the unending ocean (I'm sure its big enough to have all these lovely guilds) and charge "other" people to use them. A little extra cash for the guild is always good. You could even glider off it or use mounts to get to new islands and archipelagos below. Or guildships could have an entirely different use. Who knows!All I could remember in Heart of Thorns was watching those airships get taken down in a cinematic and NOT being able to fight on one as it slowly crashes in a burning heap. Now that's a battle! Also, I can remember going towards Zhaitan aboard an airship and wondering how small and clustered everything was as we shot cannons at it.......REALLY? cannons....I want to be able to fight aboard a huge airship (like the one that took down Zhaitan) in a large-scale 10 man battle and as enemies take to the skies, we launch ourselves off in a glider battle or mount battle chasing after them or bail the airship if the enemies cause it to crash.How about an airship race or an airship meta-event? I'm clearly just ranting now....

So what do you think?

Honestly, i was expecting Guild Airships back in 2013-2014... Now i'm wondering if that'll ever happen.I mean knowing that Allods Online existed (and having played it myself) seeing Airships show up on the pact missions, i immediately assumed players would sooner or later get their hands on one.When Guild Missions were added, i thought "soon"... But since guilds have pretty much been relegated to uselessness and forgotten by the devs to the point that to this day Guild halls have such weird inconsistencies such as the PoF released Guild Hall having stuff that's restricted and available only to people that own HoT.Guild Missions haven't been updated since they were released. So Airships for guilds? It would be awesome, would be natural, but will be very unlikely.

I love your ideas, would be nice to have airships in guild hall to explore foreign locations like the unending ocean. Will be cool if we can control several equipments like an airship, charr tanks... Was a shame that DERV aren't player controlled. Why not simply adding new guild missions?Like you are patrolling with your airship above a map and you have to destroy several ennemies/structures.1 player drive it. 6-8 use laser cannons on it sides.

Finally, just do something like the charge on Rata Primus, 3 airships with different themes like pact-consortium-aetherblades,Several floating asuran labs/ bases.A ton of various foes ravaging the area which have to be stopped. You earn recommendations, gold coins, exo gears.

3 guilds can join in same time, a new type of guild mission.

Archived