Any one have a condition regenade build for pvp?

TorQ.7041

I know it's not truly "viable" but I just want to have some fun on unranked. The animation and feel is really good but I havent figured out a way to do enough dps or survive. I saw a wooden potato vid but he didn't post the build just wondering if any one had a semi viable build I can mess around with. Preferably with a bow because it's fun to play.

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAV5nnvNeNS6JvJRVlHlsrykSYW5SJYssrklTl6/ETxZMNAOgGgdJaipA-jlBZQBAQJ1c2fggKX0n6PgQ3AMUCSKg+WWB-w

Pretty sure that's roughly what he was using (might have Sudden Reversal over Heartpiercer, never watched closely enough).Can swap other things around, like Maniacal Persistence vs Pulsating Pestilence, or some of the Renegade traits, but that's about the build.

It's fun and you get to zoom around but don't expect it to go too well.

@TorQ.7041 said:Awesome thank you guys!

All good I don't expect to win or anything. Just to have Abit of fun. Ranked is too serious some times.

I know it's not renegade but Rev of Boa has been playing a weird tanky condi herald that seems kinda fun to play. If renegade doesn't work out, that may be worth trying out.

@"Abelisk.4527" said:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAV8nnXMvNSum7JRZzVlst5rSY3cWJ4beskFUl6PETxYMNAOgGQtC+gRA-jZRHQBH8BA4vyAP8IAAgLCwH3fAA

My version. I actually took it to Ranked and it works up to Platinum where its effectiveness fizzles out due to its low-ish sustain.

one thing I don't understand. Why do you take versed in stone the you don't take dwarf stance?

@TorQ.7041 said:

@"Abelisk.4527" said:

My version. I actually took it to Ranked and it works up to Platinum where its effectiveness fizzles out due to its low-ish sustain.

one thing I don't understand. Why do you take versed in stone the you don't take dwarf stance?

The elite auto-procs below the health threshold. It's basically better than both GM traits.

@Abelisk.4527 said:

The elite auto-procs below the health threshold. It's basically better than both GM traits.

ahhh thanks, I read it wrong. just being a noob :]

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAV5nnfNWMTuJvmRHlZzskytZ4SZ3Mor8bmFUlStC+gS4PEXxYMNAGgGA-jZxHQBdrMAAeCAD8gAcm9Hg3FAAA

Although, the website gw2skills.net hasn't updated with the recent patch and changes to Steadfast Rejuvenation and Dwarven Battle Training, both of which I use and imo recieved a buff.

This build a lot riskier to take simply because you need to be on your A-game, but you can 2v1 or even 3v1 if you're especially good with it. Your biggest vulnerability is being cc-chained without enough Stability (since you're not using Jalis' Legend), so if you're going up against an annoying Warrior or Holosmith or Reaper and are tired of being cc-chained, I'd take Rune of Melandru over other Runes.

Other than that, your condition damage is very, very high if chained correctly (no issues there) and you have an amazing utility on Kalla named Darkrazor's Daring which you want to use for closer encounters with dangerous melee opponents to get them off your back. Last thing is, if you need healing and your heal skill is on CD, use your elite skills thanks to the change to Steadfast Rejuvenation. Kalla's Elite is particularly great for healing when using the Shortbow's autoattack, while Mallyx's elite is better for tanking thanks to the "15% All Stats Increase" buff it gives, including both Vitality and Toughness.

Anyway, I think you get the idea; best condi-Renegade build I've found and it's a Lot of fun once you practice and get the hang of it.

This is more of a hybrid build but it does use shortbow so here you go:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQJAVmnXNuNSqJ7JR/kVlsgyrS4QZWJYrcskFZlSNAWgI4vBrwNkNGyhfA-jpRAQBGtMA6OEAA4BAQo9H44FAwDHBAA

A bit better survivability than the other builds. The biggest thing to remember is that all your CCs inflict weakness due to Retribution Bot2 trait and ROA gives you 5 stacks of might whenever you inflict weakness, which when used with f2 you should have no problem getting 25 might stacks in combat.

thanks,

what do you do for mobility? since theres no rapid flow and no shiro.

nvm. just saw the rune

@"Okami Amaterasu.9237" said:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAV5nnfNWMTuJvmRHlZzskytZ4SZ3Mor8bmFUlStC+gS4PEXxYMNAGgGA-jZxHQBdrMAAeCAD8gAcm9Hg3FAAA

Although, the website gw2skills.net hasn't updated with the recent patch and changes to Steadfast Rejuvenation and Dwarven Battle Training, both of which I use and imo recieved a buff.

This build a lot riskier to take simply because you need to be on your A-game, but you can 2v1 or even 3v1 if you're especially good with it. Your biggest vulnerability is being cc-chained without enough Stability (since you're not using Jalis' Legend), so if you're going up against an annoying Warrior or Holosmith or Reaper and are tired of being cc-chained, I'd take Rune of Melandru over other Runes.

Other than that, your condition damage is very, very high if chained correctly (no issues there) and you have an amazing utility on Kalla named Darkrazor's Daring which you want to use for closer encounters with dangerous melee opponents to get them off your back. Last thing is, if you need healing and your heal skill is on CD, use your elite skills thanks to the change to Steadfast Rejuvenation. Kalla's Elite is particularly great for healing when using the Shortbow's autoattack, while Mallyx's elite is better for tanking thanks to the "15% All Stats Increase" buff it gives, including both Vitality and Toughness.

Anyway, I think you get the idea; best condi-Renegade build I've found and it's a Lot of fun once you practice and get the hang of it.

Archived