[NA][PvX] Sentinels Gaming Community [SoE] Casual Yet Organized - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][PvX] Sentinels Gaming Community [SoE] Casual Yet Organized

2

Comments

  • @Cat Warrior.9240 said:

    @Oswald Petersen.4952 said:
    I would love to join, thanks! :)

    Helloo! Just mail me in game with your account name and I'll send you an invite when I get a chance!

    Anyway, bump bump too!

    Message Sent!

  • Hello there, Tyrians! If you wish to join the guild, don't forget to send me a mail! Anyway, today, and every Friday, our guild hosts Guild Shenanigans! The games we play happen in game and also outside of game (broswer games). So, come join us! :D

  • Just a friendly bump zooming by.... And out the door once again!

  • I'll just set this down here... "A bump". Okay sweet, I'll take my leave, now!

  • Hi Tyrians! Don't forget, if you wish to join the guild, send me a mail with your account name!
    Anyway, buuuumping! Okay, see ya!

  • Gonna drop this here... buuumping!!

  • Hellooo Tyrians! Just a quick reminder, if you want an invite to the guild, mail me your account name and I'll send ya an invite!

  • I'm just gonna toss this here... Bumping! And happy early SAB Festival! Come and enjoy the spring festival with SoE >:D So! Don't forget to mail me your account name to recieve an invite!

  • Just gonna throw this into the mixing pot... Bumping!!

  • Sent a mail for an invite, my hours are usually late night EST

  • Alright! Once I'm able, I'll send ya the invite :D Anyways.... I'mma leave this here; bumping!!

  • He shoots and he scores! Bumping!!!: 1 Something- Else-I-Cannot-Think-Of: 0

  • Helloo again! If you wish for an invite to the guild, please send me a mail of your account name!

  • if you're still accepting new members and there are active members on Erradon Terrace I'm interested in joining!

  • If you're interested in joining and would like an invite, mail me your account name! Oh, and also, bumping!

  • I'll just leave this here for you all to admire.... Bumping!!

  • hi i sent an email i would love to join the guild :)

  • Agreed. Guild sounds like exactly what I'm looking for, I have sent the mail also, appreciate it

    Knight Kaosfury

  • Helloo! I'm just bumping, nothing so special, so there's nothing to see here, shhh... But, anyway, if you want an invite to our lovely guild, don't forget to send me a mail with your account name!

  • It's just a friendly bump zooming by; buuuumping!!!

  • I'm just gonna keep this here... bumping!!!

  • Hey there. I'm a veteran player who's been away from Tyria for a while but am now finally finding time and energy to get back in the game. I'm up at all hours, so I may not be on regularly, per se, but I do enjoy being part of a guild that does a bit of everything if you'll have me

  • @Vydahr.4285 said:
    Hey there. I'm a veteran player who's been away from Tyria for a while but am now finally finding time and energy to get back in the game. I'm up at all hours, so I may not be on regularly, per se, but I do enjoy being part of a guild that does a bit of everything if you'll have me

    Hello! If you want an invite, mail me ingame with your account name (the name with the numbers after it :D) and I'll invite'cha when I get on!

    So, I'm also taking this time to bump!!

  • Hello again fellow peoples. I will simply put this "bump" here and see what happens. Nothing bad, right? Right.

  • This is late but don't mind it. Bumping!!

  • Just a simple bump rolling by! Bumping!!

  • @Cat Warrior.9240 said:
    Just a simple bump rolling by! Bumping!!

    Hello! My husband sent you an in-game mail with both of our account names last night. We're looking forward to trying you guys out!

  • @LadyVee.3416 said:

    @Cat Warrior.9240 said:
    Just a simple bump rolling by! Bumping!!

    Hello! My husband sent you an in-game mail with both of our account names last night. We're looking forward to trying you guys out!

    Hi there! When I get home I'll send both of you invites! >:D

  • Hello! I sent the in-game mail :D

  • Just a simple bump zooming by!!

  • L... o... a.. d.. i. .ng... Loading Complete. Bumping.

  • I'd like to join :)

  • L...o..a..d.i..n..g. Loading Complete. Error! Error! But bumping nonetheless.

  • I look back at how I bump this thread and I know it's really cheesy, but come on! You've gotta love it! Oh, and bumping :D

  • Just a simple bump for today :D

  • Buuuuuuuuuuuumping!

  • Fruners.7083Fruners.7083 Member
    edited May 7, 2019

    Hey there, so i'm GW2 Veteran. I retired for 2 years that sometimes i'm looking a new community home to me and I'm trying active for this game while i'm still adjusting other game time with friend also that my time is South East Asia (this is quite concerning to me because i can't attend with different time).
    Also, i sent the mail and i hope to be able to enjoy part of my new life!

  • @Fruners.7083 said:
    Hey there, so i'm GW2 Veteran. I retired for 2 years that sometimes i'm looking a new community home to me and I'm trying active for this game while i'm still adjusting other game time with friend also that my time is South East Asia (this is quite concerning to me because i can't attend with different time).
    Also, i sent the mail and i hope to be able to enjoy part of my new life!

    Helloo! When I get home, I'll send ya the invite! And, FYI, our guild creates its events in EST, and our peak time is around the after noon/night of that time zone. We_do_ have some early events, but then again, it's EST. Anyway, I hope you'll love the guild regardless! :D

  • Hello! Remember, if you want an invite to the guild, mail me and don't forget to put your account name in there, as well!!

  • Simply bumping!!

  • Do you have a relatively strong daytime playerbase? My strongest playtimes are always when everyone is working ( between 8:30am-3:00pm MST). Having a hard tome finding a guild that is active during those hours and I do like what I hear. Im on Jade Quarry.

    Back after many years, have multiple 80s and working on catching up and getting the swing of things. Relearning the classes.Once I jump.back into PvP I will likely go at it hard but am interested in all aspects of the game.

  • @Dissolution.1526 said:
    Do you have a relatively strong daytime playerbase? My strongest playtimes are always when everyone is working ( between 8:30am-3:00pm MST). Having a hard tome finding a guild that is active during those hours and I do like what I hear. Im on Jade Quarry.

    Back after many years, have multiple 80s and working on catching up and getting the swing of things. Relearning the classes.Once I jump.back into PvP I will likely go at it hard but am interested in all aspects of the game.

    Yes, we do have quite a bit of players on that time! However, a majority of our events take place in the afternoon of that timezone. So! If you'd like to try the guild out, just shoot me a mail with your account name and I'll send you an invite as soon as I get home!

    And, bumping!!!

  • Dissolution.1526Dissolution.1526 Member
    edited May 18, 2019

    Ok, so heres the noob in me. Can't seem to figure out how to send you a personal message but I'm pretty sure my account name is as shown, Dissolution.1526

  • @Dissolution.1526 said:
    Ok, so heres the noob in me. Can't seem to figure out how to send you a personal message but I'm pretty sure my account name is as shown, Dissolution.1526

    Invite sent!
    (How to send mail:
    Top left, go through the list of icons until the mail icon.
    Click that, then when you have the mail window up, top left should be the button "compose".
    Click that, then in the section for "To:", write in the account/toon name of the person you're sending the mail to.
    Finally, write whatever you need to in the "Type message here" box and/or the "Subject:" box.)

    Hopefully that helps! :D

  • A very simple bump!!

  • Simply bumping!!

  • Remember, if you want an invite to this lovely guild, mail me your account name and I'll send ya that invite as soon as possible!!
    Simple bump! :D

  • Arcadius.1247Arcadius.1247 Member ✭✭
    edited May 31, 2019

    We have expanded into a 2nd guild called Sentinels of Echovald

  • Just a small-ish bump passing by!!

  • Another simply smaller bump!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.