whats your game resolutions

I haven't played since around launch, so I got a new account to start fresh. I'm just enjoying things.

There is however a lot of frustrations I have. Namely, world events and bosses are pretty much impossible. All you mounted speed demon sonic wannabe's just zoom through the map killing everything in record time. I can't get to most bosses or events before they're over.

@heartless.9014 said:I haven't played since around launch, so I got a new account to start fresh. I'm just enjoying things.

There is however a lot of frustrations I have. Namely, world events and bosses are pretty much impossible. All you mounted speed demon sonic wannabe's just zoom through the map killing everything in record time. I can't get to most bosses or events before they're over.

I will admit to being a little confused by this, given World bosses are next to waypoints so don;t require mounts to get to quickly and take a few minutes to kill, allowing plenty of time to get to if you have the wp unlocked. I can't think of one single World event stifled by the introduction of mounts

@Randulf.7614 said:

@heartless.9014 said:I haven't played since around launch, so I got a new account to start fresh. I'm just enjoying things.

I will admit to being a little confused by this, given World bosses are next to waypoints so don;t require mounts to get to quickly and take a few minutes to kill, allowing plenty of time to get to if you have the wp unlocked. I can't think of one single World event stifled by the introduction of mounts

I don't have a lot of waypoints unlocked yet. And getting to places takes a long time without a mount. Most world events are over pretty damn quickly because it's almost always cleared near instantaneously by some mastery level 200+ dipshit with too much free time.

I don't have much in the way of ambition, although I am sucker for finishing every aspect of a story. (Yes, that means I've done Vanilla, HoT, and PoF multiple times, on multiple races, and lost count how many times those damn frogs killed me when I wasn't paying attention. XD)also i will marry laranthiralso also stop shooting at me, omg..dsafsdlmflsdakfdsl;

Also, kitten frogs, excuse me while I die of a cute overdose. (i love all sorts of critters, leave me alone. )

Archived