Superior rune of WvW

Gudradain.3892

Hey guys,Have you heard about the new rune they are introducing in the next patch?

Superior rune of WvW1 - Reduce condition damage by 10%2 - 100% when struck by condition to gain 3 seconds of protection, regeneration, stability and vigor3 - Reduce condition damage by 15%4 - When you clear a condition you gain 5 seconds of resistance5 - Reduce condition damage by 20%6 - Dodge rolling clear all conditions

2 - 25% chance when afflicted to transfer a random condition on you to the attacker. 30s cooldown.4 - 25% chance when struck your and nearby allies' boons are protected for 3s. 30s cooldown.6 - Your corrupted boons are transfered to the attacker. Max 2 conditions. 30s cooldown.Note! These bonuses are subject to a change when new meta is introduced.:p

Or we could invent a rune to try patch real WvW issues. This is in line with ANet's philosophy of not fixing broken designs, but just apply silly patches on them.2 - Nearby enemy skills follow sPvP balancing. Radius 1500.4 - Enemy AoE skills/traits are handled by a separate low priority process. Map effect.6 - Nearby enemy players are put in combat and then disconnected if their team's total WvW hours exceed your team's by 20%. Radius 1500.

:p :p

@Dawdler.8521 said:Nah I want Superior Rune Of Full Counter instead.

1 - When dodge rolling, cast Full Counter2 - When using any skill, cast Full Counter3 - When using heal, 3 NPC Spellbreakers spawn on enemy target for 20s (25s icd)

This runeset only require 3 runes.

as a SB player I laughed very hard at this

good post

While I understand this is a 'veiled' post at the condi spams in WvW, I thought it was a great idea to have WvW related items.

My own take on the WvW Runes set:

Superior Rune of Siege

• +50 Toughness and Vitality when using Siege
  • Reduce recharge of Siege skills by 0.5 second
  • +100 Toughness and Vitality when using Siege
  • Reduce recharge of Siege skills by 0.5 second
  • +150 Toughness and Vitality when using Siege
  • Gain Pulsing Stability when using Siege

Superior Rune of Reality(Only usable by Guards/Necro's)-* Reduce all incoming damage by 100%

• Gain +200 to all stats
    • 99.99% chance when struck to fully heal entire squad
    • 100% chance to direct all incoming damage back to the nearest 20 enemies for 30 sec
    • All stats are now capped and you no longer need armor, armor slots are replace by emotes to spam laugh at your enemy, emotes now use runes.
    • 100% chance to turn all Medium Armor Classes within the same BL as you to a Guardian or Necromancer because why are they playing those silly classes.

Archived