[Video] WvW Stream Highlights

TakeCare.3182

Hello friends! I just wanted to stop in and share my latest video. I am trying to change things up a bit and be more consistent with uploads. There doesn't seem to be a lot of new thief content out there right now, especially for D/P daredevil, so I hope this is a positive contribution to the community. You can find the link below. I kept it short this time because I just got back into the game. The next one will likely be longer as I get more time to play. :)

GW2 | WVW | Thief Stream Highlights | Wednesday | [OHai]

dude no offense but WvW is way easier than any other game mode for thief so this really isnt very impressive but still good job

If the whole mode was easy than the WvW forum wouldn't be filled of people who belong in other modes making stupid threads about thieves.

The video looked good, just can't take much of that music but there's mute so it works out.

dude no offense but WvW is way easier than any other game mode for thief so this really isnt very impressive but still good job

Oh lawd, I always feel bad when I'm missing out on the hyper competitive GW2 PvP scene. ??Anyway, it's not hard to pick off new people or randoms in WvW, but there is something to be said about playing thief against good opponents in the current meta, regardless of mode.

If the whole mode was easy than the WvW forum wouldn't be filled of people who belong in other modes making stupid threads about thieves.

The video looked good, just can't take much of that music but there's mute so it works out.

Thanks! I figured the music would rub people the wrong way, but yeah, the mute button's got your back. haha

@"TakeCare.3182" said:Hello friends! I just wanted to stop in and share my latest video. I am trying to change things up a bit and be more consistent with uploads. There doesn't seem to be a lot of new thief content out there right now, especially for D/P daredevil, so I hope this is a positive contribution to the community. You can find the link below. I kept it short this time because I just got back into the game. The next one will likely be longer as I get more time to play. :)

GW2 | WVW | Thief Stream Highlights 12/30/2018 | Wednesday | [OHai]

I usually watch your streams on yt. Gz on new pc. I enjoy watching you play. B)

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

@"TakeCare.3182" said:Hello friends! I just wanted to stop in and share my latest video. I am trying to change things up a bit and be more consistent with uploads. There doesn't seem to be a lot of new thief content out there right now, especially for D/P daredevil, so I hope this is a positive contribution to the community. You can find the link below. I kept it short this time because I just got back into the game. The next one will likely be longer as I get more time to play. :)

I usually watch your streams on yt. Gz on new pc. I enjoy watching you play. B)

:O Thank you! It means a lot. I feel like I've been pretty unlucky in WvW lately so I'm glad it's not totally boring. haha

Archived