Stop going far.

Ulysses.2058

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen this weird ideas before. Don't go far, lets just keep home and mid. So you don't apply pressure on the map. The other team never has to bother caping their home, and then they can move as a block and outnumber your team, because you'll always have your home contested, what means the guy that just died on your team has to get home, while they 5v4 mid. I've lost all matches someone tried not to go far.

@Khalisto.5780 said:I have seen this weird ideas before. Don't go far, lets just keep home and mid. So you don't apply pressure on the map. The other team never has to bother caping their home, and then they can move as a block and outnumber your team, because you'll always have your home contested, what means the guy that just died on your team has to get home, while they 5v4 mid. I've lost all matches someone tried not to go far.

No. Usually Mesmer or theif should go decap, and cap if safe.Everyone else should defend mid and home and focus on map mechanics.

I've helped my team win games by going far. Sometimes, I put enough pressure on decapping far in order to draw out the other team. I can get 2-3 people on me for quite a long time before they kill me, often anyway. In the mean time, that's 2-3 people taking care of me instead of capping points. It often works out well for the team.

Archived