Happy New Year! - 100 Sub Special Video!

Lociaz.4027

Very nice video! You've gained a Sub, and a shout out! Great stuff man, i hope to see more from you. In some of the clips I thought there was no way you could pull it off. But I was proven wrong every time. Great stuff man! I enjoyed it.

Everyone should subscribe to this guy. And check out this video. It's really good footage!

Starting out a vid with underwater combat is an...interesting choice, but it's still a great vid. I'm not much on WvW, but I have respect for thief builds in that place that aren't just trolly stealth stacking builds. Also, clever use of jumping underwater to get basi venom when you're running a different elite on land.

Also, props for using Impact Strike. Still my favorite skill in the game, even if it's not always the best.

@AikijinX.6258 said:Very nice video! You've gained a Sub, and a shout out! Great stuff man, i hope to see more from you. In some of the clips I thought there was no way you could pull it off. But I was proven wrong every time. Great stuff man! I enjoyed it.

Everyone should subscribe to this guy. And check out this video. It's really good footage!

Thanks AikijinX!Really appreciate it!

@Dahkeus.8243 said:Starting out a vid with underwater combat is an...interesting choice, but it's still a great vid. I'm not much on WvW, but I have respect for thief builds in that place that aren't just trolly stealth stacking builds. Also, clever use of jumping underwater to get basi venom when you're running a different elite on land.

Also, props for using Impact Strike. Still my favorite skill in the game, even if it's not always the best.

Thanks Dahkeus!This comments is pushing me much further!

This is some pretty darn clean play for the most part with very few errors (getting outplayed by the ledge in ruins trying to jump up to it made me chuckle). The UW is quite well-done.

Which does remind me, I need to get a spear for my thief since they changed UW weapons.

Music is great, too. Two steps is great, and check out Audiomachine if you haven't already ;)

Archived