Broken game

So today i returned home after a week or something and went to gw2 to do some fracs, raids and stuff. I come in to Keep Construct in W3. We push core through 2 rifts and KC returns with 5 stacks of debuff. -what?. I go to Slothasor, he goes wierdly around walls and doesn't follow fixation properly. So i say ok let's go fractals with friends. Guess what, i have "missing" enemies in fractals - not visible. So we do some fracs with bunch of bugs and then i finally finish them and go to sell stuff on TP. That's when i get some kind of wierd error instead of TP to look at.It would be really nice if you could invest more time into bug fixing @ArenaNet since it's getting to the annoying level that whereever i go i encounter 70 bugs during my trip that are just super annoying and you take half a year or more to fix it.

@Zaklex.6308 said:Just a question, did you update Win10(if you run on that ) or use Nvidia GPU's and upgrade the driver for that? Because it sounds like some(not all) of your problems might be related to those two things.

The nVidia GPU driver cannot be the issue. If anything, it's the GeForce Experience that might cause issues (which is why I stopped using it two years ago and don't recommend it to anyone).

Windows 10, of course, can always be a source of problems (I fear the day we are all forced to use that terrible OS).

However, I would recommend repairing the game client for starters and see if that fixes the problem.

@Einsof.1457 said:This is an issue with your hardware.

Unlikely. Hardware <> software. (Also, when you make claims like that, you need to specifiy which hardware in your opinion is responsible for such an issue.)

@Zaklex.6308 said:Just a question, did you update Win10(if you run on that ) or use Nvidia GPU's and upgrade the driver for that? Because it sounds like some(not all) of your problems might be related to those two things.

@"Einsof.1457" said:This is an issue with your hardware.

How in the heavens kitten is something that doesn't appear in the game a hardware issue that doesn't exist in any other game. That sounds like a pretty obvious bug to me. I have Win 8 and missing enemies in fractals are pretty widespread and it appears on many friends games in fracs and elsewhere.You are right now just trying to defend a bug for no reason at all. MISSING ENEMIES in 1 game out of many. Especially NPCs that have no connection to hardware.

It's bugs and bad optimalization of the game that is making me angry. How is moving Slothazor wierdly around walls a problem with hardware. There is most likely some kind of object in the middle of the room that produces poison or something that is being registered by Sloth as an obstruction thus he has to move around it and that is a bug. It's not how it supposed to work and hiding behind "Oh it's your fault, try this and that" is not a solution to any of this.

Archived