Ticket vanished???

Hi all,

I submitted a ticket recently. Ticket number 7193747. Long story short, I don't have access to my original email address I signed everything up with. Both my GW1 and GW2 account. Yahoo is of no help when trying to recover it. I need to change my email, and I'm hoping on changing my password for my GW1 account. My GW1 account is linked to my GW2 account. I don't have my serial number for my GW2, as it's in the email. I know the rest of the information I think that would be needed, and I submitted it. But the ticket is literally gone. I didn't close it, or cancel it. I refreshed, and it's gone from my ticket queue. Older ones I've made show up, but this one is just gone. Any clue as to what's going on? I don't have access to the original email to actually respond to the ticket, unfortunately :/.

@Blisterywig.7485 said:I created another ticket. Hopefully this one won't vanish :/. I've tried putting the same info I would use to login to GW2, but it doesn't work. Maybe I don't have my character name right, it's been a long time sense I've played on my GW1 account.

The character name seems to be the most common reason for failed GW1 login attempts.

Gaile Gray, my original ticket was ticket # 7193747. It isn't in my ticket queue anymore. I just checked it again. It's not in their. Only the newer one is? I don't have access to the email address the original is connected to, so I can't see anything in regards to the tickets. What should I do from here? I reposted the same question, basically, which is the ticket #7194425. That is the only one I still see.

So, I haven't heard anything back in a few days now. That original ticket still isn't in my ticket queue, and the new ticket that is supposed to be closed looks as if it's still opened. Half of the problem is taken care of. My email was changed. The other half is still present though. I need to get into my GW1 account, but I can't get in. I think it's probably from not knowing my characters name. I mentioned that in the ticket (both of them I believe).

Archived