Amazing Necro skills 2019

Belze Intilie.8436

Haha, PvP Community is so small... I play with a lot of these guys regularly :D (probably got recorded some time as well)

As a scourge, you have to know when to re-roll. No sustain, no blocks, no invulnerability, especially with the shadefire build. It's nothing new. Needs a babysitter. And I know, that this player in particular never (!) re-rolls. If you wanna succeed in PvP, you gotta manage to play at least 2 or even 3 classes, I'd say, to be flexible. Have fun as a scourge-only player against a deadeye...

@Serenity.6304 said:Haha, PvP Community is so small... I play with a lot of these guys regularly :D (probably got recorded some time as well)

As a scourge, you have to know when to re-roll. No sustain, no blocks, no invulnerability, especially with the shadefire build. It's nothing new. Needs a babysitter. And I know, that this player in particular never (!) re-rolls. If you wanna succeed in PvP, you gotta manage to play at least 2 or even 3 classes, I'd say, to be flexible. Have fun as a scourge-only player against a deadeye...

Shit man, necro in general. Against any ranger, mirage, deadeye, or holo its gg. Too much mobility/range/cc/iframes for our two dodges and crazy OP second health bar to handle

@RisenHowl.2419 said:

@Serenity.6304 said:Haha, PvP Community is so small... I play with a lot of these guys regularly :D (probably got recorded some time as well)

kitten man, necro in general. Against any ranger, mirage, deadeye, or holo, or
warrior or guardian

fixed that for you

Archived