Which streamers/content creators should I watch.

JvCipriano.5641

Here is a post from Reddit that may help, it's not a total list but will help get you started and I love all of them. They will have more pages in their YouTube descriptions for their videos to other people.

https://www.reddit.com/r/guildwars2/comments/9yx926/_/

I hope this helps some.Note: sorry, you asked for warr/necro in particular, but I thought it would help others looking for YouTubers/streamers in general. They do wvw/pvp and are a big help. Look for ghostrolk, Hollts, etc for necro. There are quite a few warrior ones too, the list should get you started and also interested in the other classes on how to play and beat them. Everyone here will probably be able to add as well.

I think you're better of looking for Guild raid recordings on youtube, and hopefully one that's mainly from a warrior perspective (depends who records).

Not many stream WvW, especially when you're looking for a specific angle like this and the mode is mostly a group effort at this level.

Nothing beats experience though - play it every night, experience every situation, with friends and strangers, against different enemies. Learn from other spellbreakers who are active, running with them is probably the best thing you can do to improve. That being said, you still should always aim to do better than them, always.

Necro, a Polish guy streams during the weekend. He usually plays on zerg necro. (Vendoll I mean, like Gebrechen says below, i forgot his nickname.)Warrior could be Ajax, I think he mostly plays Warrior.Xan if you are lucky can teach you a lot, even though he mains Engi, but he fights them all so he knows a lot about other profs. Dont see him stream that much anymore.In the weekends also some people from WSR if you want to learn zerg play to the max.

WilsonStorm - WvW roaming Warrior (plays other games too)tapdatmouse - Warrior (wvw and spvp)Vendoll - Core/Scourge Necro RoamerRediche - Zerg Scourge Seafarer's Rest

Not sure how often they stream at the moment, because haven't time to watch sadly.

For other good content:

Malferian - Mesmer (WvW most of the time) but he has been offline in the last time due to study stuff.MoxVidel - Revenant Zerg / Grp WvW (Fort Aspenwood)docgotgame - Firebrand/Warrior Commander (HoD)

Archived