Adventure Help

I get through the adventures where common modes of transportation are used (gliding, mushrooms, etc), but the drone racing, ley line run, fungus, among us, etc are kicking me in the ass.

I wish there were a tutorial or an area to try out the new jumps, hops, and leaps before trying the actual adventure. I've watched YouTube vids to learn the paths, but they only get you so far in the mechanics.

I get into the adventure, get turned around, fall off the path, get frustrated, and walk away. Most don't have the space to experiment, it's on the path or you're dead.

Some of these things are mandatory to complete parts of a collection and "trial and error" just doesn't work for everyone.

Any suggestions for learning

@"Haleydawn.3764" said:Well, you can take the courses slowly. The timer may exist but you can take as much time as you like to learn the pathways before committing to “the fast run”.

It’s all in your head really.

Thanks for your support. I finally realized that you "dash through" the orbs on the ground and you will automatically jump to your location. I had always been using those as "Stand here while hitting the jump/dash buttons to land on that other rock". Of course I was falling short many times and it was frustrating.

The only reason I figured out the ley dash and fungal jump tricks was I watched some youtube videos of people doing gold runs (I do not think I have gotten gold on either, but silver became doable). I highly recommend you do the same on those adventures that you need to finish and can't.

Archived