Silent Scope

Math.5123

@Jeknar.6184 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:So basically just combine all of the Daredevil dodge traits into a single DE trait?

Needs to throw some poison daggers then while dodging... And don't forget the Endurance Regen penality after you clear a condition.

won't hurt, he already wants the best parts about those daredevil traits wrapped up into a single DE trait... Atleast the daggers would break stealth and throw in the exhaustion because why not, it's a Thief after all.

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:Reworked into; Your dodge roll is now a leap finisher. Cleanses 2 Conditions.

There Anet, I fixed Deadeye for you. Hit me up if you want me to fix your game.

Ehhhhhhhh.....

1. The game doesn't need more condition cleanses from any class except revenant at this point.
  2. Deadeye stealth should be able to be interrupted. Stealth on dodge over a smoke field is still nearly uninterruptable stealth when they have auto smoke fields and Sniper's Cover to get a field is a nearly instant 1/4 cast time.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@RisenHowl.2419 said:Literally anything is better than stealth on dodge. Had a 4m long duel last week with a deadeye. He was visible for less than 20s

Then how bad could the damage be if it was 4 minutes long

17k malicious backstab/12k death's judgement to a sb with demolishers ammy on. I played well enough to deny burst opportunities for 3m 59s then died instantly. Because permastealth is exciting to play against

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:Reworked into; Your dodge roll is now a leap finisher. Cleanses 2 Conditions.

There Anet, I fixed Deadeye for you. Hit me up if you want me to fix your game.

Ehhhhhhhh.....
  1. The game doesn't need more condition cleanses from any class except revenant at this point.
  2. Deadeye stealth should be able to be interrupted. Stealth on dodge over a smoke field is still nearly uninterruptable stealth when they have auto smoke fields and Sniper's Cover to get a field is a nearly instant 1/4 cast time.

Costs initiative to upkeep. So they can stay in stealth or burst, but not both

@RisenHowl.2419 said:

@RisenHowl.2419 said:Literally anything is better than stealth on dodge. Had a 4m long duel last week with a deadeye. He was visible for less than 20s

17k malicious backstab/12k death's judgement to a sb with demolishers ammy on. I played well enough to deny burst opportunities for 3m 59s then died instantly. Because permastealth is exciting to play against

Awe. I wish been me then 35k backstab 1 sec fight lol

But I don't think this post is about wvw considering where it is.

4 mins dueling in PvP lol

@RisenHowl.2419 said:

Atleast you had the cap for that long, you still won?

If its duel room then yea, no surprise then, he simply capitalised on his class strengths, just as a mirage would spam clones and blur/distortion/mirage cloak, longbow rangers use 2k range, and so on

I think it may be time to add "Reveal" to the specs who currently don't have that option rather than making another change to that trait.I know I would like it on Tempest, Ive only got Dagger Fire 1 to rely on (fire lines that let you know thier exact position) and aoe when I have a good idea where they are.

Thief doesn't have an insane amount of Condi clears, it's actually pretty low. This allows them to swap out signet for something else if they so desire. With this change they need to spend initiative in order to keep stealth up along with endurance.I do not play thief, at all. And I absolutely hate playing against deadeye. But I believe this change will make it less frustrating to play against without nuking it into the ground.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

If its duel room then yea, no surprise then, he simply capitalised on his class strengths, just as a mirage would spam clones and blur/distortion/mirage cloak, longbow rangers use 2k range, and so on

I think it may be time to add "Reveal" to the specs who currently don't have that option rather than making another change to that trait.I know I would like it on Tempest, Ive only got Dagger Fire 1 to rely on (fire lines that let you know thier exact position) and aoe when I have a good idea where they are.

It was in the lobby arena. Dodged and blocked the stealth open for 4m straight, still lost to a one shot.

@Airdive.2613 said:

It was in the lobby arena. Dodged and blocked the stealth open for 4m straight, still lost to a one shot.

Yeah, have you tried fighting back?

against someone who's invis? sure, i'll spam all my cds trying to hit someone i can't see for minutes at a time. you're right, how fucking stupid of me not to try that

@RisenHowl.2419 said:

Well same as duel room, I imagine 4m enough time to atrain full malice too but Im more impressed it lasted that long without interruptions

@sephiroth.4217 said:

Well same as duel room, I imagine 4m enough time to atrain full malice too but Im more impressed it lasted that long without interruptions

It was fairly late at night, I think I recorded it though. I'll post it up later

Archived