[NA][PvX] Rebuild the guild! [havc] is recruiting! Seasoned, friendly players in a casual setting

Aiden Solaine.7536

Social, casual guild who just want to have fun. We aren't interested in "filling the ranks". Come hang out with real, live humans (and a moose)!

• Established GH
  • Weekly missions (currently Saturdays at 8pm EST unless otherwise specified)
  • Bounty trains with a commander
  • Active Discord with voice
  • PvP players
  • Fractal runs with experienced players
  • WvW out of the Devona's Rest Server. Join up with our dedicated WvWers who would love some new company! Hang out regardless of status, newbie or vet.We're currently running some WvW after weekly missions for those needing the Warclaw mount or just general experience.

We love to help and have a fun, knowledgeable playerbase. Please feel free to reply here for an inviteOrwhisper/send in-game mail to these characters: AidenSolaine.7536 | bgoodwin.3428Oron Discord: Lynnaras#0871 | Renthan719#7440

Hi! I'm a new player in NA (east coast U.S.) looking for a guild so I can make some friends, learn more about the game, etc. So far I've only played PvE and done the personal story but I would like to try out the other modes as well. I would love to join if there's room for a new player!

• 3 weeks later...

Ooh ooh pick me! I just sent mail in game but the message was a bit clipped due to me tendency to be particularly verbose and in game mail having a rather agressive character limit. But I am a veteran player returning after a brief hiatus, now looking for a new guild I'm primarily a PvE player with preference to Story, Open World, Dungeons, and fractals (In that order). I have raided in the past and did a fine enough job I guess, but I never really loved doing them.Regardless; I also have always loved WvW but never really had a group of people to do it with. Usually I follow the Zerg and hit things, but a couple of times I found myself in a havoc squad and that really what I enjoyed. And as it happens I'm already on the Devonna's Rest server.As a person I'm optimistic, friendly, a bit sarcastic, and generally good natured. I think this guild would be a good fit for me and I'm willing to give a it a shot to see how it fits.

I'm a returning player from 2012 and I'm looking for a guild that's into pvp. I have to pretty much learn the game over again because It's been so long since I played. I have an 80 warrior and 80 thief (named Rampager Relic and Rampager Bishop) I'd like to join you guys if you'll have me. I think I'll have to do a server transfer since I'm not on Devona's Rest.

• 1 month later...

Archived