Stat swapping specialization ascended weapons — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Stat swapping specialization ascended weapons

I want a sword with berserk stats for my weaver. Is it possible to stat swap the sword from collection or should I just craft one?

Comments

• Jeknar.6184Jeknar.6184 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 7, 2019

If you are talking about Warpblade, yes you can change the stats in the mystic forge just like any other ascended item. It will lose the skin tho, so if you want the looks you'll have to spend a transmutation charge.

Ferguson's Crossing Mithril Scout (Rank 4789) - PvP Phoenix (Rank 72) - 30k Achievement Points
    Calamis Fatima, Suzuhara Suzuka, Hanna Flintlocke, Kawagima, Lilian Mistwalker, Bjarl of Souls, Sabetha Deadeye, Kelvena Riverstream, Zallha Wildhunt

• @Jeknar.6184 said:
    If you are talking about Warpblade, yes you can change the stats in the mystic forge just like any other ascended item. It will lose the skin tho, so if you want the looks you'll have to spend a transmutation charge.

Ty so much.

• Gulbasaur.1865Gulbasaur.1865 Member ✭✭✭

The only ascended weapon you can't restat in the mystic forge is Caladbolg, which has its own restat mechanism via an NPC.

• Turkeyspit.3965Turkeyspit.3965 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Jeknar.6184 said:

But it will also unlock a new skin, depending on what stats you choose - in the base of Berserker, Zojja's stats, it unlocks the Crimson Antique skin.

• LucianDK.8615LucianDK.8615 Member ✭✭✭✭

Do be mindful you will either need to be able to craft the exotic insignia needed to swap or buy it on tp. Those from pof or hot needs to be crafted.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.